Welcome to Gaia! ::

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
DJ Tacman
Euro and World Cup shyt seems to good to be true.

Yeaaaah
It´s like a dream

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hungover Like a Horse
I cried when I read what Iniesta's shirt said.

I couldn't read it what did it say?

Man-Hungry Receiver

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
DJ Tacman
Hungover Like a Horse
I cried when I read what Iniesta's shirt said.

I couldn't read it what did it say?

DANI JARQUE SIEMPRE CON NOSOTROS, Dani Jarque, always with us. He was a Spanish national team footballer who died last year

4,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

ιτ'ṡ נυṡτ α ∂яεαм... נυṡτ α ∂яεαм!

I cried too, but because the Netherlands lost.
But Spain was better, so congrats to them. smile
Sangre De Espana
I cried when Iniesta scored.. Years of disappointments finally gone.. The cup is finally ours..
My mother and I both cried, too. My only regret is that I wasn't in Spain to celebrate the victory, like I was for the European Cup.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Eollodwyn
Sangre De Espana
I cried when Iniesta scored.. Years of disappointments finally gone.. The cup is finally ours..
My mother and I both cried, too. My only regret is that I wasn't in Spain to celebrate the victory, like I was for the European Cup.

It was ard.. Always falling short but never making the finaly.. Always wondering 'Why?'.. 'Why can't we win?'.. Finally getting one makes all the memories, all the disappointments just vanish.. I wish I was there too.. I should have remained in the Navy, I might have been there right now.. But as a Spaniard, it brings joy to your heart to see whats happened today.. We will always remember July 11th, 2010..

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Damn Im still so pumped. When Spain scored I started yelling and jumping. My bro just sat there (he's a porto fan). When they lifted the cup I started tearing up.

Man-Hungry Receiver

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sangre De Espana
Eollodwyn
Sangre De Espana

It was ard.. Always falling short but never making the finaly.. Always wondering 'Why?'.. 'Why can't we win?'.. Finally getting one makes all the memories, all the disappointments just vanish.. I wish I was there too.. I should have remained in the Navy, I might have been there right now.. But as a Spaniard, it brings joy to your heart to see whats happened today.. We will always remember July 11th, 2010..
Those of us in Málaga partied after the game, those feelings are finally at rest

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Hungover Like a Horse
Sangre De Espana
Eollodwyn
Sangre De Espana

Those of us in Málaga partied after the game, those feelings are finally at rest

They faded when Iniesta stuck his foot in and the ball hit nothing but net.. All those hard years faded and were replaced by tears of joy.. Thank you, Iniesta.. You killed the nightmares..
DJ Tacman
Fearful Heaven
DJ Tacman
Spain had an amazing journey. Im so happy RIGHT NOW
ya but why does anyone like soccer so much to where they hold an international competition every 4 years???

I dunno but it builds the excitement and the prestige behind the title
not really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas