Buitenspel=offside

Magnetic Fatcat

EIias
LightningDevilEyes
EIias
Peacheys
LightningDevilEyes
That goal of Spain was offside! crying

I KNOW OMG I WAS SOOOOOOO ANGRY I WAS LIKE SWEARING ALL THE TIME. SPAIN DIDNT WIN AT ALL, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT. I WAS FCKING UNFAIR

I HATE THAT REFF!

You guys are retarded. NOT offside.

in the 9 second he was offside!

Okay, wanna know how soccer works?

It is only offside when the player is OFFSIDE at the moment the ball is kicked by the other team mate. If the player is behind the line when the ball is kicked, and THEN he runs ahead of the line, it is not offside. Which is exactly why that goal was valid.

You obviously don't know how to play soccer. Go Google the rules.
▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ мι∂иιɢнтXмαsιαXsαץs... X

And YOU should stop being such a d*ck. Calling us retarded...
    How many goals did Spain made during the world cup? just 8 goals in 7 games?? callin that a winner.
    Pshh... Holland made many more and they totally deserved to be a winner!

User Image
310k//700k

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
Midnight Masia
EIias
LightningDevilEyes
EIias
Peacheys
LightningDevilEyes
That goal of Spain was offside! crying

I KNOW OMG I WAS SOOOOOOO ANGRY I WAS LIKE SWEARING ALL THE TIME. SPAIN DIDNT WIN AT ALL, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT. I WAS FCKING UNFAIR

I HATE THAT REFF!

It is only offside when the player is OFFSIDE at the moment the ball is kicked by the other team mate. If the player is behind the line when the ball is kicked, and THEN he runs ahead of the line, it is not offside. Which is exactly why that goal was valid.

How many goals did Spain made during the world cup? just 8 goals in 7 games?? callin that a winner.

User Image
310k//700k

Lol, I'm not calling anyone retarded. And it's not the playing before that mattered, it's that they got there, and WON the world cup. If the Dutch had been more organized and less aggressive, then they could have won. They had a shot all along, they're an amazing team. Now they just have to get over it and try again, without resorting to violence. That's all.
holand...hahahahahahah arriba españa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arriba pedrito, villa, torres e iniesta!!!!!!!!! iniesta rocks!!!!!!!!!! buajajajajajaja

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
umm excusme! holland doesn't suck!!!!!!! scream scream

Magnetic Fatcat

EIias
Midnight Masia
EIias
LightningDevilEyes
EIias

User Image
310k//700k

Lol, I'm not calling anyone retarded. And it's not the playing before that mattered, it's that they got there, and WON the world cup. If the Dutch had been more organized and less aggressive, then they could have won. They had a shot all along, they're an amazing team. Now they just have to get over it and try again, without resorting to violence. That's all.
    Oh... so whats up with the 'You guys are retarded.'? And who are you, mister i know everything?
    The Dutch team was playing very well in the finals, ok not as good as their previous matches, but i think that the ref made it even harder us.
    We deserved that corner, and yes we were confused about that corner which lead to that goal.
    I agree, that goal wasn't offside, but the a few seconds before it was!

I don't blame Spain or anything, losing from Germany would even be more pain.
    but you guys calling our team 'playing hard and agressive and ' that's what makes us angry.

User Image
310k//700k

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
Midnight Masia
EIias
Midnight Masia
EIias
LightningDevilEyes
EIias

User Image
310k//700k

Oh... so whats up with the 'You guys are retarded.'? And who are you, mister i know everything?
    The Dutch team was playing very well in the finals, ok not as good as their previous matches, but i think that the ref made it even harder us.
    We deserved that corner, and yes we were confused about that corner which lead to that goal.
    I agree, that goal wasn't offside, but the a few seconds before it was!

I don't blame Spain or anything, losing from Germany would even be more pain.
    but you guys calling our team 'playing hard and agressive and ' that's what makes us angry.

User Image
310k//700k

Did you see De Jong kick Xabi Alonso? Yeah, that wasn't very aggressive at all. 7 yellow cards and one red. Yeah, it was all the ref. You're completely right. And no, it was not offside, at all. Look at the video.

And I may not know it all, but I certainly know more than you, apparently. And "they" were those two people who kept saying the goal was offside.

I'm not even from Spain and I can recognize that the Dutch were playing aggressive. Just admit it. It was their own fault that they lost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff