Welcome to Gaia! ::

EIias
Peacheys
LightningDevilEyes
That goal of Spain was offside! crying

I KNOW OMG I WAS SOOOOOOO ANGRY I WAS LIKE SWEARING ALL THE TIME. SPAIN DIDNT WIN AT ALL, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT. I WAS FCKING UNFAIR

I HATE THAT REFF!

You guys are retarded. NOT offside.

in the 9 second he was offside!
nooo spain did :L
i hate spain
the goal was not good
it was buitenspel
sorry, i don't know what it is in english

dutch people understand what i say

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
Peacheys
EIias
Peacheys
EIias
Peacheys
LightningDevilEyes

I KNOW OMG I WAS SOOOOOOO ANGRY I WAS LIKE SWEARING ALL THE TIME. SPAIN DIDNT WIN AT ALL, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT. I WAS FCKING UNFAIR

I HATE THAT REFF!

i wasnt talking about offside. i was talking that holland should get a corner because the person in the goal touched it. and he just threw it back in the field and then spain made a goal while holland was still confused because IN NORMAL GAMES THEY GET A CORNER, BUT I THINK SPAIN DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THEY DID WAS CRYING LIKE SOME STUPID LITTLE GIRLS ON THE GROUND.

Lolol. First of all, you quoted a person talking about offside. Second, oh well, the ref didnt see him touch the ball. He also didn't give a red card to De Jong for kicking Xabi Alonso in the diaphragm. Spain was bound to win. And all the Dutch did was act like aggressive neanderthals without a strategy. So stop being angry, it's their own fault. Spain played cleaner and better. Don't try to justify their horrible playing because of some stupid excuse.

but that reff guy is then like stupid isnt he? because you are saying he did touch the ball so holland SHOULD have got a corner. but they didnt because i think spain doesnt really know the rules and should play more fair? and the goal they made.. even a five year old could do that because holland wasnt concentrating because they were thinking about the corner they would get in normal football. spain just went off and made a goal while holland was still discussing about it. so actually dont be proud of yourself, and about that octopus, we will eat it.

Wow, you're dumb. Spain isn't the one making the rules. And no, a five year old could not have done that. And that's not true, Holland lost because they didn't play well enough. Get the ******** over yourself and stop being ignorant. No matter what you say or do, they're not going to win. And I am proud of myself, because the team I was rooting for the whole time won the world cup, and they deserved it. They didn't need to be aggressive to do it, either. And stop blaming Holland's mistakes on the ref. You don't even know what they were thinking. And I don't care about the octopus...even though even he is smart enough to recognize that spain is a better team.

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
LightningDevilEyes
EIias
Peacheys
LightningDevilEyes

I HATE THAT REFF!

in the 9 second he was offside!

Okay, wanna know how soccer works?

It is only offside when the player is OFFSIDE at the moment the ball is kicked by the other team mate. If the player is behind the line when the ball is kicked, and THEN he runs ahead of the line, it is not offside. Which is exactly why that goal was valid.

You obviously don't know how to play soccer. Go Google the rules.
BrIcK_DaDDyy4000
x--IHeartYouu
BrIcK_DaDDyy4000
ahaha losers!! spain took it cabrones!
VIVA ESPANA CABRONES!?
haha nah but it was agewdd game smile
glad spain won thoe

Lol No Cursing XD

yeh yeh watever mom (:

Lol Jk ^_^

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200