• Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
The Little Blue Noble
total SBAMF
The Little Blue Noble
Mr Penwin
The Little Blue Noble
all they did was shove and push on the Chileans! stare nothing but dirty players if you ask me from todays game. The refes didn't do shet on calling most of their faults. I hope Mexico kick their orange butts.

Chile had waaaay more ball possession & had much more shots on goal, & indeed the referee seemed like another FIFA marionette... just hope it gets to be a fair match between Chile & Brazil. VAMOS CHILE!! xp

OMFG THANK YOU!!! XDD I wasn't the only one who noticed that! All they did was push and shove and hurt the Chileans! scream As a Chilean I was soooo pissed!! Yea it did look like a FIFA Marionete! Preferring the Netherlands. >.> It was just like Mexico vs Argentina from 2010 when the refes didn't call NOTHING on the Argentians. Not only tha but when Spain won against the Netherlands THAT was one brutal battle since those ORANGE players do nothing but play dirty! scream That's not soccer! YES GO CHILE WHEN WE GO AGAINST BRAZIL! GOD BE ON OUR SIDE! LOL!

im sorry that person god doesn't exist. religious retard! razz

wow that was suppose to be a pos comment. are you that discrimination on peoples beliefs? Do me favor and get some education on not judging others and insulting peoples religions. Wow you are rude.

Desirable Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Congratulations to you all from Chile! cat_3nodding
It was a great match~ > w <

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The next opponent will be Mexico. I'm not getting all overconfident and say we'll crush the Mexicans since Brazil couldn't score against them. I expect this to be an exciting match =3

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
xSahri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The next opponent will be Mexico. I'm not getting all overconfident and say we'll crush the Mexicans since Brazil couldn't score against them. I expect this to be an exciting match =3
We'll be out with Mexico.
Mexico has great defence (great Mexican wall xD )
Well just have to wait and see. ^^

Super Canine

total SBAMF
Wonderland Knave
If you were Dutch you'd know it's the Netherlands, not Holland.

i know, its the same thing. i have relatives who live there ya know razz

nice try you fake. "Holland" doesn't have a national soccer team
it's called kingdom of the netherlands emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out