Welcome to Gaia! ::

DX I knew we were going to lose from the start, but there was always that TINY glimmer of hope crying
Ah well, if we Aussies can't be remembered for doing something well, might as well be remembered for failing really badly!! XD Lol!

(Srsly though, proud of our guys still anyway smile Hopefully we can manage a win against Ghana at least! XD)
There was never any hope for us Australians...
But don't worry
We feed off horrendous failures
This game will probably make them heroes in our lore
._.

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Tim Cahill getting sent off is an absolute joke, I'm an Everton fan and Cahill has never had a red card, plus the challenge wasn't bad what so ever.
Germany whooped their asses it was a good game but i kinda felt bad 4 Australia cuz they lost 4-0

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Germany was the best!
The football we played was absolutely beautiful, I doubt anyone can top that game.....not in terms of goals and strength of opponent beaten, but how we played it. Plus we're leading the world in goals right now. cool
Of COURSE I watched it.... IT was a GREAT game(if you were with Germany)... I honestly felt sorry for Australia, even though I was with Germany.... I wanted them to ATLEAST make the goal for dignity crying ...........Back to subject...I think Germany has a good chance to winning this world cup, in my opinion, it's going to a team in Europe...or Brazil...They have been working hard, and have been the favorites of this world cup.
It did get really painful...at the end we wanted it to finish and not give them extra time so that they wouldn't suffer more...i felt bad for them cry

Afroo-froo
jambajay777
An Unknown Kunoichi
Not sure about Germany going far, though they were impressive. Australia was absolutely lousy, and the coach's last minute adjustments were horrendous!!

If it was Germany against Brazil with 4-0, then I would be very very surprised.

i totally agree
i kinda felt bad for australia losing that badly sad

ME TOO

i just stopped watching. it got painful.
Un1c0rn_P00p
Tim Cahill getting sent off is an absolute joke, I'm an Everton fan and Cahill has never had a red card, plus the challenge wasn't bad what so ever.
Are you serious!?!? Cahill has gotten red before! You obviously don't follow the Premiere league! Everton fan my a**
THE AMBER LAMPS RETURNS
Un1c0rn_P00p
Are you serious!?!? Cahill has gotten red before! You obviously don't follow the Premiere league! Everton fan my a**
4 Red Cards, 1 with Australia, when Germany destroyed them. mrgreen 2 with Millwall, 1 with Everton.
[ White ] .Rabbit.
I'm a Germany fan from the start of the game I felt bad for the Australia team, I mean every one knows that Australia isn't the best, but that game embarrassed me and I was rooting for Germany. The goals were embarrassing, I mean the first one rolled off the goalie's, the second one was head butted in.

While I wish Germany would win the Cup, I know this game means nothing as it wasn't against say, Brazil or Italy.
Headbutted? Do you even know this sport? Those aren't embaressing goals, noob. neutral
Well Germany did go far.
in euro cup. :/
koyjama
There was never any hope for us Australians...
But don't worry
We feed off horrendous failures
This game will probably make them heroes in our lore
._.

yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items