Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bloodsucker

alias4him
Congratulations, Germany, on a well deserved victory! Even when their beautiful passing game was disrupted, they were ruthless and machine-like in their efficiency. Argentina, without a magical moment from Messi or Aguero, could not compete.

Thank you everyone for participating! What a wonderful, dramatic month of football we've been blessed with! How amazing it has been to see Americans actually interested in soccer!

Thank you for being respectful, eventhough we disagreed upon what team should win. Unlike the people who sent me HATE letters, you are a very nice and responsible human being. Sorry for Argentina losing, and i am hoping to see you again in the next four years. See you then!
master lestat vampire
alias4him
Congratulations, Germany, on a well deserved victory! Even when their beautiful passing game was disrupted, they were ruthless and machine-like in their efficiency. Argentina, without a magical moment from Messi or Aguero, could not compete.

Thank you everyone for participating! What a wonderful, dramatic month of football we've been blessed with! How amazing it has been to see Americans actually interested in soccer!

Thank you for being respectful, eventhough we disagreed upon what team should win. Unlike the people who sent me HATE letters, you are a very nice and responsible human being. Sorry for Argentina losing, and i am hoping to see you again in the next four years. See you then!

No problem, and thank you for the same. I think it's an absolute shame on the fans of any team I support to hear that some of us are sending hate mail. Football is a beautiful sport, and we should come together in celebration of it, not in hatred and mockery of each other.

The Brazilians, as badly as they lost in the semifinals, and as heartbroken as they were, recognized this in their respectful applause of Germany's performance late in the game. This is, in my humble opinion, how we should strive to be - passionate for our own teams, certainly, but friendly, respectful, and graceful to our opponents.

Thanks for the consolation and your kind message. Yes, may our paths once again cross come 2018!

Ruthless Bloodsucker

alias4him
master lestat vampire
alias4him

No problem, and thank you for the same. I think it's an absolute shame on the fans of any team I support to hear that some of us are sending hate mail. Football is a beautiful sport, and we should come together in celebration of it, not in hatred and mockery of each other.

The Brazilians, as badly as they lost in the semifinals, and as heartbroken as they were, recognized this in their respectful applause of Germany's performance late in the game. This is, in my humble opinion, how we should strive to be - passionate for our own teams, certainly, but friendly, respectful, and graceful to our opponents.

Thanks for the consolation and your kind message. Yes, may our paths once again cross come 2018!

Thank you! Unfortunately some people from other countries, not Argentina, did send me the hate mail because i did not support them. That is something dumb and very immature to do too. Football is indeed a beautiful sport, it is the best sport in the entire universe. Thanks to it, i am the person that i am today, and i will never forget my past. This sport is the way to unify people, create harmony, and even teach each other of our different cultures and ways. Brazil is a good country and the people aren't really as bad as some people portray them in other parts of the world, they did show respect for Germany in the end as you mention and also celebrated the end. I have Argentinian friends living in my country and they have been nice towards me despite them being excessively proud towards their country. In the end i guess that everyone has a little bit of that inside. wink

I always go into all of my accounts (Even the old ones), everytime a World Cup arrives, so i will surely be around next time on these same forums. Hopefully we will meet again next time and we may even be rooting for the same country that time around (who knows). In the end people can root for other countries to win because they have played hard and so they deserve it. See you on 2018 and may god be with you! Vaya con Dios! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff