Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Gentleman

Your predictions? Mine is either 2-2 draw or Germany win by 2-3.

Newbie Traveler

I think it will be a close match too. 1-2 Germany for me.

If the starting 11 of Germany includes Howedes as right back, Mertesacker and Hummels as CB and Lahm, Kroos and Oezil in the middle, I expect Germany to lose. Cristiano Ronaldo will have a field day tormenting Howedes so I hope for Germany's sake, they deploy Boateng as RB.

Trash Gentleman

void ab initio

If the starting 11 of Germany includes Howedes as right back, Mertesacker and Hummels as CB and Lahm, Kroos and Oezil in the middle, I expect Germany to lose. Cristiano Ronaldo will have a field day tormenting Howedes so I hope for Germany's sake, they deploy Boateng as RB.

I agree, I agree. But Germany's squad is pretty decent too even though the lost of marco reus. CR7 came back from injury recently so it might worry the Portugal team. So yeah, t's a tight match. Just have to wait and see later at 12 (am for me because asia)

Newbie Traveler

Kasyfi
void ab initio

I agree, I agree. But Germany's squad is pretty decent too even though the lost of marco reus. CR7 came back from injury recently so it might worry the Portugal team. So yeah, t's a tight match. Just have to wait and see later at 12 (am for me because asia)

Yes they are. Still, tactics can go wrong. I will never forget how they were outplayed by Italy last Euro just because Loew fielded a very slow Kroos to manmark Pirlo.

With Reus injured, I expect either Podolski or Schuerlle on right wing to support Howedes. I wish it's Schuerlle. A forward formation of Schuerlle as RW, Oezil as CAM and Goetze as LW, with Mueller as Striker, all moving interchangeably will be a joy to watch. At least in my point of view. All so young and mobile.

Trash Gentleman

void ab initio
Kasyfi
void ab initio

Yes they are. Still, tactics can go wrong. I will never forget how they were outplayed by Italy last Euro just because Loew fielded a very slow Kroos to manmark Pirlo.

With Reus injured, I expect either Podolski or Schuerlle on right wing to support Howedes. I wish it's Schuerlle. A forward formation of Schuerlle as RW, Oezil as CAM and Goetze as LW, with Mueller as Striker, all moving interchangeably will be a joy to watch. At least in my point of view. All so young and mobile.

Indeed. I think Miroslav Klose could start as a super sub so he can achieve to break Ronaldo's record.

mingvvay's Partner

Invisible Regular

I think germany will win. 0-2 because Manuel, won't let one goal happen 4laugh

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kasyfi

3-2 for Germany

Trash Gentleman

Saphyre Supernova
Kasyfi

3-2 for Germany

It is currently 3-0 for germany, it seems like Portugal is out of form.

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kasyfi
Saphyre Supernova
Kasyfi

3-2 for Germany

It is currently 3-0 for Germany, it seems like Portugal is out of form.

I get the feeling the Portuguese may be feeling pressured and therefore making stupid mistakes, they need to relax and maybe then they can score, still a lot can happen in the next half.

Heroic Hero

Red card for Pepe.... WOOOOOOW I feel like Portugal is screwed. lol
4-0

unless Portugal gets a penalty kick.. then 4-1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items