Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

Or else England has to wait for another 4 years!

Newbie Traveler

England had been waiting since 1966. What's another four more years? emotion_awesome

Receiver

void ab initio
England had been waiting since 1966. What's another four more years? emotion_awesome
They should forget the bad luck in previous world cup competitions, and strike for the final! 4laugh

Newbie Traveler

Yuya Yagira
void ab initio
They should forget the bad luck in previous world cup competitions, and strike for the final! 4laugh

I'm sure they will do fine. Just don't let Rooney take free kicks. I am still not over what I saw on the game versus Italy.

Receiver

void ab initio
Yuya Yagira
void ab initio

I'm sure they will do fine. Just don't let Rooney take free kicks. I am still not over what I saw on the game versus Italy.
England have a nice chance to win Uruguay. I bet you know what happened to Uruguay with the previous game with Costa Rica. So England has a fair chance to dominate.. We'll see soon enough in few minutes!

Receiver

Ok i'm off to watch the game! 気をつけて!

Newbie Traveler

Yuya Yagira
void ab initio
Yuya Yagira
void ab initio

England have a nice chance to win Uruguay. I bet you know what happened to Uruguay with the previous game with Costa Rica. So England has a fair chance to dominate.. We'll see soon enough in few minutes!

Yep. lol. I didn't expect that by the way. I thought Uruguay would win.
So far so good for both teams now.. though, Muslera looks like he has a howler or two in him like in the Costa Rica game.

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GO ENGLAND GO! And get Rooney out! He was useless last game and he's still useless!

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rooney, more like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!!! Get him OUT!

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Damnit sad 0-1 crying

Shy Regular

10,775 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Dodgy refereeing again. A Uruguay player punches an England one in the throat. No card, no reprimand, no nothing. Shirts are pulled by Uruguay players - no reprimands. Uruguay players time-waste. No reprimand. It's ridiculous.

Nasty tackling from both sides, but only the England ones seem to get in bother. Swap ref!

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
katyfirecat
Dodgy refereeing again. A Uruguay player punches an England one in the throat. No card, no reprimand, no nothing. Shirts are pulled by Uruguay players - no reprimands. Uruguay players time-waste. No reprimand. It's ridiculous.

Nasty tackling from both sides, but only the England ones seem to get in bother. Swap ref!

My words... not sure who's worse. The ref or the Uruguay players.

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeah unless they pull of an equalizer in about 1 minute theyre done for.

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Worst FIFA World Cup ever stressed

Inquisitive Nymph

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, we had a good run...
Almost...