4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Because Brazil RUELZ. mrgreen

Invisible Lunatic

robert48
Because Brazil RUELZ. mrgreen

They have good players, but so do Germany and Holland.
People, the match between Germany and Argentina is due to start in about 20 minutes. Thoughts on the game?

Invisible Lunatic

Michiyo Saruwatari
People, the match between Germany and Argentina is due to start in about 20 minutes. Thoughts on the game?

It'll be a hard match.
I must admit that I haven't really followed any of their matches before this, so I have no clue really how they're both playing D:

Invisible Lunatic

Michiyo Saruwatari
I must admit that I haven't really followed any of their matches before this, so I have no clue really how they're both playing D:

Well, Germany thrashed England 4-1.

So there's an idea of how Germany is playing.

Fairy

Michiyo Saruwatari

Me neither. So we'll see :'D
I hope Germany wins though. If the finals were between Germany and Holland it would be super funny xD
I think it was my brother who told me this list:

Finals against -
Germany - Epic Match
Argentina - Revenge for 1978
Spain - 80-year war, Part 2

Which gave me a chuckle XD

Fairy

Michiyo Saruwatari
I think it was my brother who told me this list:

Finals against -
Germany - Epic Match
Argentina - Revenge for 1978
Spain - 80-year war, Part 2

Which gave me a chuckle XD

Whahaha xD
I think it would all end up in a game of fighting for the trophee. :'D

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dat is nou net het probleem met die Brazilianen. Omdat ze de favoriet van zo'n beetje heel de wereld zijn, zijn ze naast hun schoenen gaan lopen. Ze gingen er al vanuit dat ze de World Cup zouden winnen toen ze nog maar in de poule fase zaten. Men zegt dat hoogmoed voor de val komt en hun nederlaag is daar een goed voorbeeld van.

That's the problem exactly with the Brasilians. They're the world's favorite team and that made them a bit arrogant. They just assumed they were going to win the world cup while they were only in the group phase. They say that pride goes before a fall and their defeat is a prime example of that.

Fairy

Izumi Motou
Dat is nou net het probleem met die Brazilianen. Omdat ze de favoriet van zo'n beetje heel de wereld zijn, zijn ze naast hun schoenen gaan lopen. Ze gingen er al vanuit dat ze de World Cup zouden winnen toen ze nog maar in de poule fase zaten. Men zegt dat hoogmoed voor de val komt en hun nederlaag is daar een goed voorbeeld van.

That's the problem exactly with the Brasilians. They're the world's favorite team and that made them a bit arrogant. They just assumed they were going to win the world cup while they were only in the group phase. They say that pride goes before a fall and their defeat is a prime example of that.

You're so right. But I don't understand why those Gaians sort of ''explode'' against us, when they loose and we win.

Fairy

OMFG AFTER 2 MINUTES GERMANY SCORED!
Holy crap, Germany already scored D:
the thread name made me laugh rofl

Fairy

Bella Lamore
the thread name made me laugh rofl

In a good or a bad way? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff