Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

>W< Yesh I knowwww they won!~ >W< ITS AMAZING!

Sparkly Bloodsucker

yes it is! they deserved it
Pinkflower64
spain rocks!!! But I wish brazill would have won gonk

Sparkly Bloodsucker

vampire kid234
Pinkflower64

brazil should have made it farther than they did.
yea brazil really should have gone further, i was sooo dissapointed
its probably just me, but i think ronaldinho shouldve been with them this year. i dont understand why the coach didnt bring him back because he wanted a better defense team. they need offense too!

BUT yea spain did deserve it, even if i was rooting for Holland. They did well =D
Pinkflower64
vampire kid234
Pinkflower64

brazil should have made it farther than they did.
thank you 4 not hurting my fellings with a mean post like someone else would .
II Caramell Delight II
its probably just me, but i think ronaldinho shouldve been with them this year. i dont understand why the coach didnt bring him back because he wanted a better defense team. they need offense too!

BUT yea spain did deserve it, even if i was rooting for Holland. They did well =D

I hope in the future fifa world cup brazil will make further than ever!!! im just glad the germans didnt win this one it would have gave me nightmares about hitler! emo
vampire kid234
II Caramell Delight II

I hope in the future fifa world cup brazil will make further than ever!!! im just glad the germans didnt win this one it would have gave me nightmares about hitler! emo

yea they better! ndd boo about you having nightmares, i wanted Germany to win xD
hitler's in the past dude
II Caramell Delight II
vampire kid234
II Caramell Delight II

yea they better! ndd boo about you having nightmares, i wanted Germany to win xD
hitler's in the past dude

k
spain rules

6,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
gooooo spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayyayaya

Dangerous Lover

>W< Haha I knew spain would win sumwhere in mai heart >W<
VIVA ESPANA!

Quick Reply