Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Fatcat

I feel like even though Brazil won 3-1, and they did score twice (without counting the penalty, because yes it was bullshit), they didn't play very well. To be honest, I feel like they didn't do their best, but I guess it's only the first game.
i boned her
You know what's funny

Every goal cored was by a Brazilian..

LMAO

isso é tão verdade...xD

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
sparklebuttz
I feel like even though Brazil won 3-1, and they did score twice (without counting the penalty, because yes it was bullshit), they didn't play very well. To be honest, I feel like they didn't do their best, but I guess it's only the first game.

I agree completely with you, they just seemed to be stuck in first gear most of the match, Neymar, David Luiz and Oscar were pretty much the only ones I feel stepped up, but even then they were still being sloppy with the passes around midfield. Even the first goal, I don't think Neymar intended to strike the ball like that, but luckily for him it still bobbled past the keeper and in off the post!

Big Star

Man of the match:
Nishimura

Menacing Shoujo

He got paid.

Menacing Shoujo

sparklebuttz

South Americans never play well, ok? fact.

And just putting this out there- Mexico is North American.

Newbie Traveler

I think Croatia got around 20 fouls while Brazil only got around 5. Then there's the very shady penalty. Though, I give the ref some benefit of the doubt there since he didn't have the advantage of replays, zoom in and slow motion.

Floppy Fatcat

VaIkyrie Rising
sparklebuttz

South Americans never play well, ok? fact.

And just putting this out there- Mexico is North American.

ummmmm.... I was talking about yesterday's game, specifically Brazil's performance in yesterday's opening game. I haven't commented on Mexico at all. Calm yo tits. lol

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,175 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I still think Croatia should have won it was fixed game . I think they did it to boost the morale of the Brazilian people because of the protesting's that have been going on lately. cry

Player

Inukumee Xuanzang
I still think Croatia should have won it was fixed game . I think they did it to boost the morale of the Brazilian people because of the protesting's that have been going on lately. cry

lol, croatia will never win although tht penalty not happened.. only could draw... and oscar wasnt foul when he scored, check back the video, thts why croatia players not complained..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff