Welcome to Gaia! ::

Congratulations to both teams, but I was more proud of North Korea. North Korea was ranked 105, and Brazil is ranked 1, and North Korea still tried their best. I was actually surprised that North Korea even scored a point against the "best goal keeper in the world" as so they say. smile
iMAN-OF-STEEL
Congratulations to both teams, but I was more proud of North Korea. North Korea was ranked 105, and Brazil is ranked 1, and North Korea still tried their best. I was actually surprised that North Korea even scored a point against the "best goal keeper in the world" as so they say. smile

yeah, that final minute goal was awesome.

8,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piecatcher 100
Agreed,
but it seemed that N. Korea focused more on defending than anything else, though. :/

But still, that match was awesome. Finally, something that I enjoyed watching for the past...two days.

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
good game ;D
beautiful stadium
amazing players
I can't believe I missed the game :p

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
D< My power was out, but I'll try to find a rerun of the game. Kinda surprised N. Korea even scored and Brazil scored so few goals. o:

Codebreaking Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
yeah D: no one expected that North Korea gonna score on the 88'
was awesome! and the first goal i thought that Maicon did shoot out, but was amazing that was a goal xD

Interesting Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
yes i agree that about north korea even scoring a goal
I3 E E P
I can't believe I missed the game :p[/quote

that sucks for you. You missed the Number 1 team play against the worst team in this world cup.
I had $500 on Brazil at -2.5. I'm glad North Korea kills people that make it look bad by losing. biggrin

O.G. Elder

pretty much in a nutshell
i shat myself at korea when they scored.
i was going for them.
maicon's goal was my favorite it was cool from where he shot the ball

antotaku's Kouhai

I'm not convinced in "Brazil winning the cup." I'm used to Brazil reaching better scores. 4 goals..three goals at least. Rather disappointed even if they still won.
P e n g i e P o p
I'm not convinced in "Brazil winning the cup." I'm used to Brazil reaching better scores. 4 goals..three goals at least. Rather disappointed even if they still won.

It looked intentional to me. Why go all out and show your best stuff when you know the opponent has barely more skill than a preschool team? They're North Koreans, they're not ALLOWED to play sports unless Kim Jong Il likes them or they're practicing to make Kim Jong Il's country look good.

Either way, it's not going to matter, because Kim Jong Il will no doubt avenge my $500 by executing the people that made him look bad by losing.

Any lines yet on whether or not he'll have their families killed too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff