11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Finally Famous ln This
Metamorfosis Mental
better games will come for sure emotion_yatta

I'm looking forward to the Spain VS Netherlands exclaim
I for germany and no more lol not even méxico. But yeah. Spain and Nether... will be a payback i guess :dealwthit:
Bummer!!! Lol, I was really voting for Croatia. Marcelo was annoying, I felt like he kept faking falling.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Was a good match to watch, and I was really glad to see Croatia up for it, they gave it a really good go!
Although to be fair there were a few bad calls in the game by the ref, but I'm glad to see that goal line technology has been introduced! And that spray for the free kicks, no more moving the wall forward, oh no! gonk
Metamorfosis Mental
Finally Famous ln This
Metamorfosis Mental
better games will come for sure emotion_yatta

I'm looking forward to the Spain VS Netherlands exclaim
I for germany and no more lol not even méxico. But yeah. Spain and Nether... will be a payback i guess :dealwthit:

That's going to be an intense game for Germany...Portugal with Ronaldo and Alves!
TeddyEscobar
Bummer!!! Lol, I was really voting for Croatia. Marcelo was annoying, I felt like he kept faking falling.

Marcello was on it as well. But the real threat of the whole game really was the goalie. He literally took out every shot fired above his waist while couldn't get the 2 low kick ones.
Anatomy of a Zombie
Was a good match to watch, and I was really glad to see Croatia up for it, they gave it a really good go!
Although to be fair there were a few bad calls in the game by the ref, but I'm glad to see that goal line technology has been introduced! And that spray for the free kicks, no more moving the wall forward, oh no! gonk

21 fouls from Croatia. Wow surprised

2 yellows each and that one free kick that boosted things.

I still find it overall a good fair came cause of the 2 regular goals that were made 3nodding

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Finally Famous ln This

Marcello was on it as well. But the real threat of the whole game really was the goalie. He literally took out every shot fired above his waist while couldn't get the 2 low kick ones.

Yeah the Goalie was amazing. That one goal that Neymar had attempted where the ball flies over a couple of players and curves in the replay would've gone through if the goalie didn't block it. A weaker goalie might not have been able to do anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff