Welcome to Gaia! ::

ApolloGalvus's Prince

Romantic Bunny

YES!! I am very dissapointed! My mom is even more dissapointed!
How can a powerhouse lose to a team like Switzerland?
Well after the match I had to leave somewhere and when I came back my dad defaced the Spain flag...

User Image
SealYheart
YES!! I am very dissapointed! My mom is even more dissapointed!
How can a powerhouse lose to a team like Switzerland?
Well after the match I had to leave somewhere and when I came back my dad defaced the Spain flag...

User Image

LOL
Thats what I said SealYheart.
I've got nothing against Spain, but this was a very sad game to watch.

I think they started the game with this cocky attitude.
PS, your flag is so cute.
Wow. LOL

Codebreaking Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xD hahaha nice pic!
D: waa i wanted that Spain wins
Why did they put Torres on? When they were aware of his injury..
not really a fan of spain but wat i can say is they were playin iight but i cant believe switzerland beat them, they got better

Bashful Genius

I was crushed. There's more games left though. To beat Chile and Switzerland now, they have to score min two goals ahead on their next game, ahead of the underdogs... I think they came out with too much confidence, considering they had never been beaten by the Swiss team in 18 of the international matches they had with them before.

This game just gave them a push back to reality. Get back in the game! And get your heads out of the clouds.
lightened
P e n g i e P o p
I actually found it quite funny.

rofl

Wasn't it? The whole time when Villa and Torres attempted to score I couldn't help but yell "fail!"
sad

Torres...cut his hair. He lost his sex appeal.

No way, he looks better with short hair.
That Foxy Martin
lightened
P e n g i e P o p
I actually found it quite funny.

rofl

Wasn't it? The whole time when Villa and Torres attempted to score I couldn't help but yell "fail!"
sad

Torres...cut his hair. He lost his sex appeal.

No way, he looks better with short hair.

NO HE DOESN'T. gonk
Yes I think spain is a little carried away with their Euro Cup success..

Bashful Genius

They're a strong team though. At least it was just one point to get them back to reality. They had their ego too far up their asses at the first half. The Swiss came back, considering all of the Spaniards were in the Swiss part of the field, the Spanish defense was weakened (without serious previous attempts) at scoring. Well, DUR they got them when they were down and kicked the goal in. Who would have thought a defensive team like the Swiss was going to go in and get past the Spanish defense? I don't know what the hell the strikers were doing in the Spanish side. sweatdrop But it's like they were cursed. >.>
I kinda wanted Spain to win because they are really good players...but i want BRAZIL to win it all. Hopefully it will b good teams in the semi-finals to make it interesting.

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
I support Brazil anyways. xd
my friend was disappointed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers