Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hellhound

So Spain won, yay for them.
The only reason they actually won was because of the fault of a refferee [sp?]
The dude was deffinatly off-side with the first pass and it should've been counted as off-side aswell.
Ah well, Holland will have their tentacles around the cup in 2018. A nice advantage when you can play on the fields in your own country, and obviously the many fans that live in your own country will help you get a better moral on the field.
Anyone agree with me?
If not, tell me what you think then. Don't just flame me for being right >: O

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
What do you mean by offside in the first pass?

The only offsides I remembered in this match was made by Robin Van Persie (well, there were alot of times... I still like him though!!) There were more... but I still don't get what you mean by that offside.

The referree was pure s**t, but he's not the reason why they won. AND Netherlands did not deserve all of those yellow cards. I do admit Iniesta dived alot and the ref bought it.

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Etinelle

The only offsides I remembered in this match was made by Robin Van Persie (well, there were alot of times... I still like him though!!) There were more... but I still don't get what you mean by that offside.

The referree was pure s**t, but he's not the reason why they won. AND Netherlands did not deserve all of those yellow cards. I do admit Iniesta dived alot and the ref bought it.

which i might add was a hell of a time waster especially after he just kicked it at the net

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Brandon Yami
Etinelle

which i might add was a hell of a time waster especially after he just kicked it at the net

Agreed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces