3,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
vongoladecimo5156
ORIGONAL SERIES BETTER 3nodding

/original
and
That I can agree with to a certain extent. The first series was ok, but that's it.
However, yes, the first series was 10x better than the s**t that's coming out now.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
After They anounced It all I hear from my sister is "New Yugioh! I can't Wait!" It's driving me crazy! scream scream

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
man how many more yugio will they keep on releasing? i lost interest in it as soo as gx started then it got stupid whats the point if yugio nor atemu are gonna be in it?
Nafretiti
At least they are not on motorbikes anymore, I am a fan of the original (and I don't mind GX) but the whole motorbike thing was just stupidly pathetic, at least it seems like they have gone back to the original way of playing the game, not using bloody motorbikes or some other sort of vehicle this time.
exactly, haven't they run it into the ground enough?
I'm not even gonna bother smile

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Last I heard it was only going to play in Japan...

Early details about the fourth series of Yu-Gi-Oh! have emerged! Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal will debut in the spring of 2011 on TV Tokyo! A manga version of the new series will also begin serialization at the same time.

Taking place in the near future, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (pronounced like “Zale,” as in the name of the popular jewelry retailer) will follow students Yuuma Tsukumo and Ryouga Kamishiro, along with a mysterious being named Astral who appears during the pair’s duel.

Kazuki Takahashi is credited with the series’ original concept and character designs.

These latest revelations are thanks to a few early scans of the upcoming issue of V Jump magazine, via ANN. Initial details about the production of a new Yu-Gi-Oh! series were previously announced in Weekly Shounen Jump magazine, and further details are set to be released in February.

Some fans are already proclaiming Yuuma (遊馬), the protagonist of the new story, to be a fusion (or love child?!) of Yuugi (遊戯) and Kaiba (海馬). Please, no. Little Kuriboh, meanwhile, notes that “Zaxel” is more like “a bad scrabble hand.”

Yes I copied and pasted from another site:
Credit goes to site listed below!
http://ravegrl.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/coming-spring-2011-yugioh-zexal/
User Image
I will confess, I like it!
Its nice to have a nice light hearted anime to fall back to with all the other "dark" animes I'm watching this season. Unless Zexal turns out to be a Shonen version of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica...

And a line of the song of the ED makes me laugh *BECAUSE IT IS SO TRUE*
"I wanna go home and watch TV, since recent anime has been interesting"

Yup. This season from what I heard from other people is about trolling fans.
*mumbles list of recent animes that trolled me HARD*

User Image

Dangerous Humorist

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Original is the best.

They just want to make money >.>

Dangerous Humorist

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Actually, it's kinda funny. This is the fourth Yugioh, and how many different Pokemon series have come out as well?

Kids love their anime, and I think the creators might be taking advantage of that ^-^;;

I love both original series.
Really...you complain about the HAIR and not the freaking SCOUTER!?

Hoping it's better than that GX crap. =/ 5D's was actually pretty decent subbed. Can't stand the damned dub, though...Loved the original.

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
Tink2014
User Image
Agreed, I like the original Yugioh better.

i agree to that they are just making it boring for ppl just like pokemon no offense to those who like it but its my opinion

Sugary Marshmallow

I only watched the original. Anything after that I never watched

Tipsy Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
At first, I thought Konami was to blame for the new Yugioh....then I thought about giving the show a chance since a I did the same thing with 5Ds.
Now, it's ok.
*Waiting for more Astral and Yuma moments* No, I'm not shipping them....their relationship is kinda funny to me... whee
I LLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE YUSIE heart heart heart and who cares if it's mainly for little boys biggrin

Dapper Fatcat

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Tink2014
User Image
Agreed, I like the original Yugioh better.

^ this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces