Welcome to Gaia! ::

The thread title says it all. The 2011 spring season is very generous, we have many great shows to choose from, but what shows have the best openings and or endings of them?

Remember: Only those shows count that are airing this season. Show from last season/ last years don't count.

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
the opening song to Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.. i dont remember the song's name, but it's by Shuukei Kita (:

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I really don't pay a whole lot of attention to EDs, but let's see, as for OPs...

The OP for Sket Dance is really catchy! Also, so is the OP to Nichijou and Sofuteni. I'm sort of disappointed in the OP for the second season of The World Only God Knows- it's just not as good as the first. Alas.

8,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
DiscordianSamba
I really don't pay a whole lot of attention to EDs, but let's see, as for OPs...

The OP for Sket Dance is really catchy! Also, so is the OP to Nichijou and Sofuteni. I'm sort of disappointed in the OP for the second season of The World Only God Knows- it's just not as good as the first. Alas.

I'm not really following Nichijou, but I like its ending better. I always check out the openings and endings and if they're good I always try to watch them afterwards.

One thing is for sure: denpa and hanasaku iroha have irritating openings/endings.

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Hanasaku Iroha's OP isn't that bad, but Denpa Onna's really does sort of grate on my nerves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff