Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Visionary

ChibiXSenpai
Diglett Girl
ChibiXSenpai
WHAT?! Romantica is the main and cutest story! On the other hand I do heart Egoist, especially Nowaki's fantasies! XD Although Terrorist is still good I think it was WAY 2 short 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxA L L xA T xO N C Ex E V E R Y T H I N G xI SxD I F F E R E N TxxN O WxxT H A TxxIxxS E ExxY O U
x
x

I get tired of Misaki constantly crying rape. He needs to get over himself. |:

Well that's true I think tht he has accepted his feelings for Usagi-san but is to embarrassed 2 say them out loud so he covers it up with his rape rants, but in the end he enjoys it anyways so it's always sexy either way XD

Read the manga and you might change your mind about Misaki. You get into his mind a little bit more and he does say that he never once thought he was raped. From the first encounter, he comments how much he liked it while it's happening. I can't stand Terrorist. I love Romantica and Egotist.

I just started Starry Sky and am rewatching D.Gray-man.
LaTuaCantante7
Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, and I'm watching Vampire Knight again but this time in dub biggrin plus a few others ^_^

basically the same except for the Vampire Knight
I'm watching Tiger & Bunny and Blue Exorcist currently. Both are pretty good. I just hope Blue Exorcist doesn't evolve into a formulaic shonen adventure like Bleach did. I can't be cheated again, I tell ya! Just can't!

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
soul eater and naruto movie the lost tower
Fairy Tail and Gintama

Ruthless Lover

9,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
emoschicklet
ChibiXSenpai
Diglett Girl
ChibiXSenpai
WHAT?! Romantica is the main and cutest story! On the other hand I do heart Egoist, especially Nowaki's fantasies! XD Although Terrorist is still good I think it was WAY 2 short 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxA L L xA T xO N C Ex E V E R Y T H I N G xI SxD I F F E R E N TxxN O WxxT H A TxxIxxS E ExxY O U
x
x

I get tired of Misaki constantly crying rape. He needs to get over himself. |:

Well that's true I think tht he has accepted his feelings for Usagi-san but is to embarrassed 2 say them out loud so he covers it up with his rape rants, but in the end he enjoys it anyways so it's always sexy either way XD

Read the manga and you might change your mind about Misaki. You get into his mind a little bit more and he does say that he never once thought he was raped. From the first encounter, he comments how much he liked it while it's happening. I can't stand Terrorist. I love Romantica and Egotist.

I just started Starry Sky and am rewatching D.Gray-man.

I'll try and read the manga for summer vacations, cuz right now I wish I had the free time I barely have time to check my Gaia and Youtube and whatnot XD O and is D. Gray Man cuz I've been wanting 2 watch it for a while now, but don't know if it's any good or what it's even about! 4laugh

todobaku's Oppa

Demonic Kitten

I'm watching Ao no Exorcist and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, occasionally a Detective Conan episode here and there. Just finished watching Star Driver a few days back. 8D I'm reading more manga than watching anime though. c|

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
._.

I haven't been watching anime of lately
I mostly been reading manga

Fashionable Conventioneer

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Revolutionary Girl Utena (Again)
season 2 of hell girl. so not as good as the first. and blood+ part one.

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fairytail, Naruto, Katekyo hitman reborn biggrin
SerenityNightingale22
Im gonna start watching vampire knight soon and i finshed rewatching all yugioh the the orginal

lol.

I am currently rewatching the original Yugioh as I type this. On season 2
im currently rewatching toradora for the 31'st time now and im also watching to many to post cuz im lazy :3

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
kimi ni todoke season 2 4laugh
Bleach... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers