Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Browser

amigobear v3
-Summer Cherries-
You wouldn't think a show titled "Tiger & Bunny" would be about corporate-sponsored superheroes that compete for points on reality TV, but the world is weird sometimes.

I'm a huge fan of Sengoku Basara so over the top hilarity like this is right up my alley. Kotetsu's an instant favorite; he screws up a lot and can't get any respect, but lord knows he tries. I need to know what Barnaby's deal is though, so I can stop wondering why he's such a d**k. 8|

Isn't it obvious?
User Image

y u so mean batman

Lol, I can see that much. I was thinking that his dickishness might have more to do with the circumstances surrounding his parents' death, so that's what I want to know.
question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ?yes

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I too have been watching it and find it to be a very amusing anime. I eagerly await the release of the next episode. 4laugh
So far so good. I like the concept. The hair on "Bunny" is terrible though. But if that's his style, more power to him. . . .

Lavish Elder

Neptuny
So far so good. I like the concept. The hair on "Bunny" is terrible though. But if that's his style, more power to him. . . .

I rather like it. It sets him apart from the spiky asymmetrical 'do most anime characters have.
The Dark Gentleman
Neptuny

I rather like it. It sets him apart from the spiky asymmetrical 'do most anime characters have.
Yeah, that's true. Actually, most of the hair styles have been pretty realistic. None really defy gravity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff