Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Dangruff Scott
User Image

The CGI is well blended in this series actually.

What is this gif taken from?

I agree, I also like the Origami Typhoon person (The hero that always wants to get into the background if I got his name wrong), I lol'ed out of my chair almost when he was trying his hardest to get into the background of the one picture with Barnaby and the two girls.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm not a fan of Tiger & Bunny, but I'll continue to watch it. After 3 episodes (in France, there's a legal broadcast on kzplay.fr) I find it funny and well done.
And I like shows mocking american-styled super-heros (DC, Marvel and so on).

ZeroGman
Dangruff Scott
The CGI is well blended in this series actually.

What is this gif taken from?
Star Driver. Very fun : watch it !
amigobear v3
I really hopes this thing come to the states.

That and I dislike that Tiger is basically a butt monkey in the show. But its still great.
The sub's on Hulu, that's all I know.
I hear good things about it, and it's generating lots of buzz, so I'll definitely see what the hoopla is about.

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
The Dark Gentleman
So, in an attempt to STAY ON TOPIC and provide RELEVANT DISCUSSION TO THE FORUM, I am now posting a thread about this anime, which I started watching today.

Anyone else watching this? If not, the hell you waiting for?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfortunately, at this point I'm pretty sure it's a losing battle. :

Anyways, Tiger & Bunny really surprised me. I read up on it before I watched the first episode and I usually find that a lot of the hype tends to be just that, hype. But for this series, it really was witty, funny, action-packed, and thoughtful. I'm really looking forward to seeing the title character's relationship progress. Though I'm not going to lie, I pretty much dislike Bunny...

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I started watching it on Hulu, and I love the s**t out of it. I can't wait for more. 4laugh
Rhapsody Mizuno
The Dark Gentleman
So, in an attempt to STAY ON TOPIC and provide RELEVANT DISCUSSION TO THE FORUM, I am now posting a thread about this anime, which I started watching today.

Anyone else watching this? If not, the hell you waiting for?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfortunately, at this point I'm pretty sure it's a losing battle. :

Anyways, Tiger & Bunny really surprised me. I read up on it before I watched the first episode and I usually find that a lot of the hype tends to be just that, hype. But for this series, it really was witty, funny, action-packed, and thoughtful. I'm really looking forward to seeing the title character's relationship progress. Though I'm not going to lie, I pretty much dislike Bunny...

Why do you dislike Bunny? he seems like a douche right now but i think we will get more into his past in future episodes since there was already a brief flashback of him as a child, it has great potential as an anime it just needs more character development. I also want to see a villain it wouldn't make sense to put a bunch of heroes into an anime and not have a villain i am interested to see what they do with the villain as a character.

Questionable Entrepreneur

Anyone else thought the owner of Pepsi Nex looked like Anime Robert Downey Jr.?

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Braviary
i thought that was just me.

Who wants to make a guess that Sky high is Legend's son.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
amigobear v3
Braviary

I never thought of that, though it'd make sense, especially the way his VERY superhero attitude is part of his image...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Knightraven
amigobear v3
Braviary

I never thought of that, though it'd make sense, especially the way his VERY superhero attitude is part of his image...
That pretty much what kinda made me think this. That and they both have blond hair.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
amigobear v3
Braviary

They do seem like they're built of the same stuff. :O All superhero-like and somewhat really funny for some reason.

Questionable Browser

You wouldn't think a show titled "Tiger & Bunny" would be about corporate-sponsored superheroes that compete for points on reality TV, but the world is weird sometimes.

I'm a huge fan of Sengoku Basara so over the top hilarity like this is right up my alley. Kotetsu's an instant favorite; he screws up a lot and can't get any respect, but lord knows he tries. I need to know what Barnaby's deal is though, so I can stop wondering why he's such a d**k. 8|

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I was extremely surprised by how good this is. I started watching it while babysitting my nephews. I thought it was going to be a cute show about tigers and bunnies. But no, it's about superheroes and it's action packed, hilarious, and the characterization is awesome!

I love all of the heroes, so far. If I had to choose a favorite, I'd go with Tiger, right now, because his past and his dad moments are just so "Awwww!" inducing. I seriously went "Awww!" when he hid his identity from his daughter, because... It's hard to explain, but it came as him wanting to protect her, even though it made him look bad to her.

The ads and the mechanic make me laugh so much. I like that. I think Japanese humor is unappealing in general, but that stuff was funny.
User Image

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-Summer Cherries-
You wouldn't think a show titled "Tiger & Bunny" would be about corporate-sponsored superheroes that compete for points on reality TV, but the world is weird sometimes.

I'm a huge fan of Sengoku Basara so over the top hilarity like this is right up my alley. Kotetsu's an instant favorite; he screws up a lot and can't get any respect, but lord knows he tries. I need to know what Barnaby's deal is though, so I can stop wondering why he's such a d**k. 8|

Isn't it obvious?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas