Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's definitely interesting. I'm going to enjoy watching it. I wouldn't say it's the best of the season, but it's in my top five so far. I hope it stays good.

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't see how everyone thinks the plot is too confusing, it seems pretty simple to me o.o Then again, I have watched and read some ridiculous pieces of literature. I do love Steins;Gate, I think it will go places, but it is rather slow at the moment. As for whoever said it was based off a game, I'm going to have to go ahead and refute that and say it is based of a manga like most anime >.> Now, what that manga is based off of I dunno. Also, Thanks for making a thread >.< Everyone is just interested in the exciting, action packed anime; they don't take the time to appreciate anime that requires a bit of a more refined sense of taste like Steins;Gate. Really I just love the main character, delusional characters are the best xp

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
Allsixcolours
I don't see how everyone thinks the plot is too confusing, it seems pretty simple to me o.o Then again, I have watched and read some ridiculous pieces of literature. I do love Steins;Gate, I think it will go places, but it is rather slow at the moment. As for whoever said it was based off a game, I'm going to have to go ahead and refute that and say it is based of a manga like most anime >.> Now, what that manga is based off of I dunno. Also, Thanks for making a thread >.< Everyone is just interested in the exciting, action packed anime; they don't take the time to appreciate anime that requires a bit of a more refined sense of taste like Steins;Gate. Really I just love the main character, delusional characters are the best xp

first of all you are welcome.

second this anime was indeed based off of a game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate

there was a manga adaptation but it was originally a game.

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Apollo-09
Allsixcolours

second this anime was indeed based off of a game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate

Hm... well I have been known to make mistakes sweatdrop Now I want to play the game o.o

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
Allsixcolours
Apollo-09
Allsixcolours

Hm... well I have been known to make mistakes sweatdrop Now I want to play the game o.o

it's understandable. i only knew it was a game because the person who introduced the anime to me had beaten the game by the time the anime came out and he was really excited for it.

6,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I think Steins Gate is pretty good (at least for me). I like time travel stuff so it's easy to see why I like it. Personally, there have been other shows in 2011 that I have liked even more.

There's still a ways before 2011 is over so I think it's a little too early to be talking about the best anime of the year. Also there's the fact that it will be different for each person.

8,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I haven't seen anything in the last couple of years that I would call "great."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out