Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
i personally have yet to see a steins gate thread which disappoints me because it is definitely the best new anime.

well there is madoka magica but i don't remember if that is technically 2011 or not.

Original Regular

User Image

Still too confusing to understand, and there's [C] with another confusing plot still to be explained.

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
i didn't say it was the best anime ever. and things get explained as the story progresses.

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Nichijou: Best Anime Of 2011

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Waiting to see it (:

8,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
All the best anime take forever to get subbed.
:::[★ i wish i may, i wish i might]:::

|User Image|

<I only watched 1st episode from it & it was hella confusing to comprehend. -_-;; I thought I was the only person that didn't understand. Glad I'm not the only one >

:::[☆ Have the wish i wish tonight!]:::
Personally, I don't like Steins Gate so much. There is so much talking and not much action going on. I think I can follow along with the plot, but it just seems too absurd for me to keep my interest. IMO, there are arguably many other great animes this season that are better than Steins Gate such as C, Ao no Exorcist, Hanasaku Iroha, and Deadman Wonderland.

Conservative Genius

Call me crazy but I like for the season/anime from that season to be finished before I start making wild claims of 'best of [insert season/year/etc here]'

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I think dead man wonderland or Blue Exorcist has a better more interesting start. 3nodding

Lunatic

Steins;Gate game bored me, but it was pretty decent.
And Puella Magi Madoka Magica IS 2011. There were delays with airing the episodes, more specifically the final two episodes, in order to improve the animation quality which still ended in 'Meguca-quality' frames.

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
i wouldnt say best spring anime of 2011. it sort of lost me in the last episode. im waiting 4 more eps 2 b posted b4 goin 2 watch it so the storyline is easy 2 f0ll0w.

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
Murasaki_Wolf
i wouldnt say best spring anime of 2011. it sort of lost me in the last episode. im waiting 4 more eps 2 b posted b4 goin 2 watch it so the storyline is easy 2 f0ll0w.

that's understandable.
Rosamund Bookchild
I think dead man wonderland or Blue Exorcist has a better more interesting start. 3nodding

DAMN RIGHT.

Btw,
@
Akeisu
Personally, I don't like Steins Gate so much. There is so much talking and not much action going on.

Its building up the storyline. Its also not really an action/fighting anime from what I've seen so far.

@
+KawaiiChux3+
I only watched 1st episode from it & it was hella confusing to comprehend. -_-;; I thought I was the only person that didn't understand. Glad I'm not the only one

At first it made me want to fall asleep and when I decided to watch it again, I saw it through at it got interesting and easier to comprehend.

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
xTsuna Kun
Rosamund Bookchild

DAMN RIGHT.

Btw,
@
Akeisu
Personally, I don't like Steins Gate so much. There is so much talking and not much action going on.

Its building up the storyline. Its also not really an action/fighting anime from what I've seen so far.

@
+KawaiiChux3+
I only watched 1st episode from it & it was hella confusing to comprehend. -_-;; I thought I was the only person that didn't understand. Glad I'm not the only one

At first it made me want to fall asleep and when I decided to watch it again, I saw it through at it got interesting and easier to comprehend.

just to point out. Steins gate is not a thriller or an action. it's a sci-fi mystery. and for those who want to check it out it is based off a game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff