Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xx Akihiko-Kun xX
OH MY GOD!!!! I DON'T CARE IF ITS NOT JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!! ITS MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE AND ITS AWESOME!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR SO LONG!!! JUNJOU ROMANTICA IS MY MOST FAVORITE SERIES!!
i agree wit u im on ur side yaay
DEANDRE ARIAS
Xx Akihiko-Kun xX
OH MY GOD!!!! I DON'T CARE IF ITS NOT JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!! ITS MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE AND ITS AWESOME!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR SO LONG!!! JUNJOU ROMANTICA IS MY MOST FAVORITE SERIES!!
i agree wit u im on ur side yaay
nd im just righting all this so i cn get money idc wut u guys say
This episode was kind of depressing..........no fun sexy action at all........T.T
But I have to say I liked when they both waked up naked! ^.^

Dapper Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
This series. Oh lawd.
It's fantastic.

It kind of is like Junjou. Honestly? Possessive seme trying to get his tsundere uke to admit his feelings? Pretty much the same with a different plot bunny.
Still love it to pieces, though.

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
DimiDizy6d

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I dont know, I think it was the smile that got me at first. X] And I really like characters that have upbeat and positive personalities and are not annoying. I do love the peircings too, though =w=

My absolute favorite part? though..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D-DID YOU SEE THAT?

DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?

Ohh I liked that part too !

The way Ritsu's hair fell back on his face was so pretty ! heart heart

And the part in the subway when Ritsu fell asleep was also so cute whee

I dont know anything about Chiaki/Hatori either gonk Thats why I'm super excited for Friday !

Chiaki somehow reminds me of Misaki ||orz

W a s t e d Hearts
Ritsu's reaction when he woke up next to Takano was hilarious in this weeks episode whee

Yes, this. Favorite part hands down. heart

LOL ! The scene where Hatori collapsed while Ritsu was talking on the phone to Mutou-sensei was funny as hell too.

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
khandley
Is themanga online?
Im really lazy to watch the anime (and wait for it)
Please do quote

Yes it is there , but the manga is still ongoing 3nodding

Devoted Explorer

W a s t e d Hearts
DimiDizy6d

I dont know, I think it was the smile that got me at first. X] And I really like characters that have upbeat and positive personalities and are not annoying. I do love the peircings too, though =w=

My absolute favorite part? though..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D-DID YOU SEE THAT?

DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?

Ohh I liked that part too !

The way Ritsu's hair fell back on his face was so pretty ! heart heart

And the part in the subway when Ritsu fell asleep was also so cute whee

I dont know anything about Chiaki/Hatori either gonk Thats why I'm super excited for Friday !

Chiaki somehow reminds me of Misaki ||orz

W a s t e d Hearts
Ritsu's reaction when he woke up next to Takano was hilarious in this weeks episode whee

Yes, this. Favorite part hands down. heart

LOL ! The scene where Hatori collapsed while Ritsu was talking on the phone to Mutou-sensei was funny as hell too.

Yeah! Mee too!!!! I can't wait for the two. I guess since I don't know them all that well it might be exciting for well, a lot of peopleeveryone Though I have read the short stories of them and I really liked Chikai! I think Chikai is what Misaki should be. Yes, Chikai is the Lazy noncholant characters that always has a smile on their face it seemed. And he looked really happy go lucky too !

..Heh, i think i really like smiling characters that smile all of the time..
      *HACK MINO HACK*

And yes, Ritsu's hairflip was amazingly amazing. I mean anythng with Ritsu is really awesome. I mean I do not hate any of the characters in SIH. Not even the girl characters that always seem to get in the way.

Devoted Explorer

khandley
Is themanga online?
Im really lazy to watch the anime (and wait for it)
Please do quote

Isnt it easier to watch the anime instead of clicking the entire time?
      I mean the only way reading the manga is easier is if you buy the actual book.
      which you should do when its released.
      Buttt, The manga scanlations online have always had really slow translations for some odd reason. I've only been able to get chinesse scanlations myself. But its no big deal because i usually have sources to translate it. (: If you are too lazy to look really hard, then your going to just have to wait untill they're translated ! -thumbs up-

Devoted Explorer

Diglett Girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxA L L xA T xO N C Ex E V E R Y T H I N G xI SxD I F F E R E N TxxN O WxxT H A TxxIxxS E ExxY O U
x
x

I am all over this s**t. Especially because what is quite probably going to be the equivalent of Romantica as far as exposure seems about 99% less annoying. I get really, really tired of people crying rape when they get what they want. |:

As much as I really, really liked Junjou I actually think SIH has blown the series out of the water. I mean I'm not even saying Junjou is even bad, its really just the Comparison of Misaki and Ritsu that kinda makes SIH better. I mean Ritsu has every reason to be resistant, since it definately isnt easy to give back love to the person who had thought to have broken your heart for over ten freakin years. Misaki on the other hand, only relies on his pride. And though I wouldn't want to be basically half-raped all of the time either, Misaki just...I don't know, its like, "YOUR DOING IT WRONG" kinda thing. Can't explain it well since I do like Misaki, But Ritsu wins this one.

However if we keep the main couples out, I absolutely CANNOT choose who is better. Hiroki vs Kisa? Shiiiit. So alike, but so different!
DimiDizy6d

As much as I really, really liked Junjou I actually think SIH has blown the series out of the water. I mean I'm not even saying Junjou is even bad, its really just the Comparison of Misaki and Ritsu that kinda makes SIH better. I mean Ritsu has every reason to be resistant, since it definately isnt easy to give back love to the person who had thought to have broken your heart for over ten freakin years. Misaki on the other hand, only relies on his pride. And though I wouldn't want to be basically half-raped all of the time either, Misaki just...I don't know, its like, "YOUR DOING IT WRONG" kinda thing. Can't explain it well since I do like Misaki, But Ritsu wins this one.

However if we keep the main couples out, I absolutely CANNOT choose who is better. Hiroki vs Kisa? Shiiiit. So alike, but so different!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxA L L xA T xO N C Ex E V E R Y T H I N G xI SxD I F F E R E N TxxN O WxxT H A TxxIxxS E ExxY O U
x
x

I like everything about the Romantica series except Misaki. One minute, he wants Usagi and the next he's like, "omfg wuts wrong wit u perv?" Honestly, I could understand that for the first... three quarters of the story. But now I'm just like, "Really, bro? Grow the hell up." Don't get me wrong, I would be freaked right the hell out about the whole butt scenario too (please excuse my frankness). If I were a gay man, I would have to just do without sex, because ain't nothin' goin' in my butt. Ever. But, it's been happening for how many chapters now? I'm over it. |:

Oh man, making me choose between those two is just wrong. Wroooooong. I love Egoist to death. I wish that was the main pairing because there's so much more going on between Hiroki and Nowaki than between Misaki and Usagi. Both emotionally and in their overall lives. But, since I got desperate and read the SIH manga, I love Kisa and Yukina. They do remind me a lot of Hiroki and Nowaki, but I don't know enough about them yet to be nearly as crazy about them as I am Egoist.

How many of chapters have come out of SIH, if you know? You've got me hooked on another series. User Image
OMG rape XD

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
DimiDizy6d

Yeah! Mee too!!!! I can't wait for the two. I guess since I don't know them all that well it might be exciting for well, a lot of peopleeveryone Though I have read the short stories of them and I really liked Chikai! I think Chikai is what Misaki should be. Yes, Chikai is the Lazy noncholant characters that always has a smile on their face it seemed. And he looked really happy go lucky too !

..Heh, i think i really like smiling characters that smile all of the time..
      *HACK MINO HACK*

And yes, Ritsu's hairflip was amazingly amazing. I mean anythng with Ritsu is really awesome. I mean I do not hate any of the characters in SIH. Not even the girl characters that always seem to get in the way.

Same here ~ Its actually hard to hate any of Nakamura-sensei's characters whee

Except maybe Usagi-ChiChi. Well maybe not hate but I find him annoying sometimes ;_;

I actually like Mino a lot, and Yokozawa too.
Both of them need some love , especially Yokozawa ;o;

Dedicated OTP

DimiDizy6d

THIS. also I can't choose between kisa x yukina and hiroki x nowaki sweatdrop they are both my favorite couples ^////^

Devoted Explorer

Diglett Girl
DimiDizy6d

x
x

I like everything about the Romantica series except Misaki. One minute, he wants Usagi and the next he's like, "omfg wuts wrong wit u perv?" Honestly, I could understand that for the first... three quarters of the story. But now I'm just like, "Really, bro? Grow the hell up." Don't get me wrong, I would be freaked right the hell out about the whole butt scenario too (please excuse my frankness). If I were a gay man, I would have to just do without sex, because ain't nothin' goin' in my butt. Ever. But, it's been happening for how many chapters now? I'm over it. |:

Oh man, making me choose between those two is just wrong. Wroooooong. I love Egoist to death. I wish that was the main pairing because there's so much more going on between Hiroki and Nowaki than between Misaki and Usagi. Both emotionally and in their overall lives. But, since I got desperate and read the SIH manga, I love Kisa and Yukina. They do remind me a lot of Hiroki and Nowaki, but I don't know enough about them yet to be nearly as crazy about them as I am Egoist.

How many of chapters have come out of SIH, if you know? You've got me hooked on another series. User Image

LOL LIKE RLLY. Dude I admire people who ever go up the butt (PFFFTTLLOL I couldnt even type this with a straightface, god i'm immature ;/) becuase I would find it so freakin uncomfortable!

And ikr, you guys have been doing it for four years now. I think its about time to stop acting like its your first time, Mr. Misaki. Misaki is really, the typical Uke of the series. Resistant, temper tantrums, can can cook and clean while wearing an apron like a mother, constantly and emotionally confused and is like a child. >=/ But I guess It cancels out since Usagi is the Typical Seme of the series too, you could say. Though slightly more odder.

Yes, Even now I'm at a debate on whom is simply better in my book. I mean sure Kisa/Yukina we havent seen so much, however if it only took me like 2 chapters, no like, the first page, to completely fall in love with both of you, then well, damn. But I have loved Egoist for so long that its like, oh, my god. If I could describe my pain of choosing one of the other.... well maybe its like this... iDK ff.

Well the last time I've checked my sources, There is 11 Chapters of Ritsu no Bai, 4 Chapters of Kisa no Bai, 3 Chikai no Bai, The flashback story, and the flashback story in Takano's point of view (Or what was Takano thinking about Ritsu and Takano actually officially got together. (: ) I am so happy I managed to get someone hooked on SIH, hooray !!
DimiDizy6d

LOL LIKE RLLY. Dude I admire people who ever go up the butt (PFFFTTLLOL I couldnt even type this with a straightface, god i'm immature ;/) becuase I would find it so freakin uncomfortable!

And ikr, you guys have been doing it for four years now. I think its about time to stop acting like its your first time, Mr. Misaki. Misaki is really, the typical Uke of the series. Resistant, temper tantrums, can can cook and clean while wearing an apron like a mother, constantly and emotionally confused and is like a child. >=/ But I guess It cancels out since Usagi is the Typical Seme of the series too, you could say. Though slightly more odder.

Yes, Even now I'm at a debate on whom is simply better in my book. I mean sure Kisa/Yukina we havent seen so much, however if it only took me like 2 chapters, no like, the first page, to completely fall in love with both of you, then well, damn. But I have loved Egoist for so long that its like, oh, my god. If I could describe my pain of choosing one of the other.... well maybe its like this... iDK ff.

Well the last time I've checked my sources, There is 11 Chapters of Ritsu no Bai, 4 Chapters of Kisa no Bai, 3 Chikai no Bai, The flashback story, and the flashback story in Takano's point of view (Or what was Takano thinking about Ritsu and Takano actually officially got together. (: ) I am so happy I managed to get someone hooked on SIH, hooray !!
x
x

I mean, don't get me wrong. I love stereotypical ukes when they do s**t like cook in an apron and act all motherly and s**t. If I didn't, I wouldn't love Nanami from Sukisho so much. He's the uke-est uke I've ever seen, and it's adorable. Nanami's got more balls than Misaki, because at least he doesn't cry rape every twenty seconds.

Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't as developed as Junjou Romantica or anything like that, and I just couldn't find the chapters. I would rage hardcore. Hard. Core.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff