Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

W a s t e d Hearts
DimiDizy6d

I know right? I wish I knew someone who could read Japanese ||orz

But next episode is gonna feature Hatori and Chiaki so thats something to look forward too ! heart
I cant wait till next Friday scream

Ritsu's reaction when he woke up next to Takano was hilarious in this weeks episode whee

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I wish I could just find the energy to learn and read japanese myself, peroid. Oh, all of the manga I could posses, and I would never have to worry about waiting for long manga releases ever again.

I'm actually looking for to it too, I dont know that much about Hatori and Chiaki so Its going to be exciting for me too.

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

DimiDizy6d

I dont know, I think it was the smile that got me at first. X] And I really like characters that have upbeat and positive personalities and are not annoying. I do love the peircings too, though =w=

My absolute favorite part? though..
      -gif-

D-DID YOU SEE THAT?

DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?

That was pretty cute too. whee
DimiDizy6d

Bankruptcy I think, since Borders called for Bankruptcy too and that basically screwed Tokyopop over. Plus with that travel around america anime thing was probably a huge fail despite how AWESOME it was. So they probably lost money after that. :/

There's always Barnes and Noble... but they don't carry as much manga as Borders does. However, Books-a-million carries as much manga as Borders did.

I blame poor marketing and management.
The stupid decision with the "garage sale" is also going to be their downfall. How in the world are they going to hold a contest, but refuse to mail out winning packages? Don't they know that people just can't drop everything and fly out to California for some book liquidation?

Devoted Explorer

Saruken Sei
DimiDizy6d

Bankruptcy I think, since Borders called for Bankruptcy too and that basically screwed Tokyopop over. Plus with that travel around america anime thing was probably a huge fail despite how AWESOME it was. So they probably lost money after that. :/

There's always Barnes and Noble... but they don't carry as much manga as Borders does. However, Books-a-million carries as much manga as Borders did.

I blame poor marketing and management.
The stupid decision with the "garage sale" is also going to be their downfall. How in the world are they going to hold a contest, but refuse to mail out winning packages? Don't they know that people just can't drop everything and fly out to California for some book liquidation?

I know!!! Thats stupid! How does that even work!?! :/ Ugh perfect example of whats been going on in tokyopop. They werent so stupid before...

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

I dont know, I think it was the smile that got me at first. X] And I really like characters that have upbeat and positive personalities and are not annoying. I do love the peircings too, though =w=

-gif-

D-DID YOU SEE THAT?

DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?

Ikr! Everything about this episode was very dawww to me <: Especially seeing Kisa dying, Mino just smiling all around the place, and Hatori just passes out on his desk. Epicc.

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

DimiDizy6d
Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

-gif-

D-DID YOU SEE THAT?

DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?

Ikr! Everything about this episode was very dawww to me <: Especially seeing Kisa dying, Mino just smiling all around the place, and Hatori just passes out on his desk. Epicc.

Agreed.
I couldn't stop smiling, laughing or going "awww" throughout this episode. XD

Although, I wanna know what up with that bathroom scene.

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
Agreed.
I couldn't stop smiling, laughing or going "awww" throughout this episode. XD

Although, I wanna know what up with that bathroom scene.

Pffffft it was just Yokozaka being a d**k. You'll understand why later on. I guess you could call him the annoying a** of the series for now.

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TOP-Salad-of-CDO-ChixHunks/198487330193109

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Honestly i was waiting for Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi to come out for a long time(too), but wen the first episode(not the OVA) came out i was kindda disappointed cause it reminds me of Bakuman._.
And the romance part is going really slow so far comparing to Junjou Romantica, but i like the Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi couples more than the Junjou Romantica ones xp
DimiDizy6d

I know!!! Thats stupid! How does that even work!?! :/ Ugh perfect example of whats been going on in tokyopop. They werent so stupid before...

It works like this:
If you can make it to L.A., congrats.
If you can't, you're SOL.

Must've been some new heads in charge. >:I
I really love this ^.^
although it cant be a good thing that almost every day im going "New sekai ichi hatsukoi episode in x days!"
But oh well.
I love Kisa so much. He's my favourite. i cant wait till they do an episode about him! whee

Devoted Explorer

Saruken Sei
DimiDizy6d

It works like this:
If you can make it to L.A., congrats.
If you can't, you're SOL.

Must've been some new heads in charge. >:I

Probably. >;l Oh well, hopefully someone might take this opprotunity to take over the series SIH. =_= I guess thats currently what i really care about in Tokyopop at the moment.

Devoted Explorer

MidnightDawn888
I really love this ^.^
although it cant be a good thing that almost every day im going "New sekai ichi hatsukoi episode in x days!"
But oh well.
I love Kisa so much. He's my favourite. i cant wait till they do an episode about him! whee

Well I usually dont count down, But when its friday, i'm all like, "WOAH, ITS FRIDAY SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI WOOO!!"
Is themanga online?
Im really lazy to watch the anime (and wait for it)
Please do quote
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxA L L xA T xO N C Ex E V E R Y T H I N G xI SxD I F F E R E N TxxN O WxxT H A TxxIxxS E ExxY O U
x
x

I am all over this s**t. Especially because what is quite probably going to be the equivalent of Romantica as far as exposure seems about 99% less annoying. I get really, really tired of people crying rape when they get what they want. |:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff