Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
I have a feeling I will like Yukina a lot. Haha.
And I might have to check out the manga one of these days now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yeah, actually the manga is a very good read. I kinda suggest you read it after the anime is over, since there is a lot of spoiling going on and It'd be fun to be like "HOLY s**t WOAH" at all of it. Plus, the manga is being in america in July, so its kinda somewhat perfect timing.
      Yeah, I actually really really really like Yukina. Everyone is going to like him a lot!! XD

Devoted Explorer

Kiwizu
DimiDizy6d
Kiwizu
SO THERE REALLY IS A DISCUSSION FORUM OF THIS IN GAIA!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I must say that I REALLY liked the new episode.
To be honest......THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!! (( Have not read the manga)) AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME ENTERING THE SHOUNEN AI GENRE!!!!

*hrm hrm*
Back to the episode.
Is it wrong for me to like when Takano kind of molested Onodera? Because I REALLY liked that! xd Boy X boy action!!!
But the question is......*evil catface* did Takano REALLY give Onodera a jerkoff? :3

Yes he certainly did give him a handjob. But -pats shoulder- it only gets better from there, hun! *HACK* KISA AND YUKINA *HACK*

Poor Ritsu! xd
It's kind of evil really......Onodera gets molested and all teary and the fans go: "WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" But that's a given fact after all.
So..........*blows out pimp-cigarr-smoke* it gets even better? Kehehehee.......
BUT I'M SO UPSET THAT IT WILL ONLY BE 12 EPISODES!! 12!!!

Pfffft he knew he liked it !!! X] Pffft i'm just cheering on Takano's rapeface rather than Onodera resistanceness. Thats kinda a given too!!!!
      -drinks tea- Why yes it is darling, I'm sure it only gets better......
      I'm actually glad their doing this in the first place. I kinda think its a good number of episodes because they havent exactly gotten far with the manga yet either. Or at least in my opinion they havent. Its just like Junjou Romantica. I'm guessing their probably going to have a second season too XD

Devoted Explorer

Tama-chan0930
I had off yesterday, so I read the entire manga series to where it is so far and I have to say I love it -U- I can't wait for kisa/yukina's story! I love kisa redface

I live about 2 hrs from anything relatively closes to a book store so makes me sad that I have to read online sad

Its alright, it happens to everyone. Luckily the manga dosent come out to july, so you dont have to worry about it untill then. x] Plus you could always read it online, sooo.

AND WOOOO A KISA FAN!!! I effin love kisa out of all of the characters in the series. I cannot wait to see him all animate with his whole episode to himself and all !

Devoted Explorer

W a s t e d Hearts
*squeals* o u o

I've been waiting for this all my life too heart heart
I cant wait to see Chiaki's case since I haven't read the novel. gonk

They actually have a manga chapter to themselves, though it hasnt been translated out of chinese scanlations yet. ;o

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
DimiDizy6d

They actually have a manga chapter to themselves, though it hasnt been translated out of chinese scanlations yet. ;o

But those are just the side comics at the back of each of the novels right? gonk

I have the japanese raws of the novels and side comics , though I dont understand a word of it >o>;;;

Devoted Explorer

W a s t e d Hearts
DimiDizy6d

But those are just the side comics at the back of each of the novels right? gonk

I have the japanese raws of the novels and side comics , though I dont understand a word of it >o>;;;

...I guess so? I never read the novels!

I found the chineese scanlations, and I guess their probably at the back of them since nothing ever happens. >< Crap, i wanna read those novels now!

Dedicated OTP

DimiDizy6d
Tama-chan0930
I had off yesterday, so I read the entire manga series to where it is so far and I have to say I love it -U- I can't wait for kisa/yukina's story! I love kisa redface

I live about 2 hrs from anything relatively closes to a book store so makes me sad that I have to read online sad

Its alright, it happens to everyone. Luckily the manga dosent come out to july, so you dont have to worry about it untill then. x] Plus you could always read it online, sooo.

AND WOOOO A KISA FAN!!! I effin love kisa out of all of the characters in the series. I cannot wait to see him all animate with his whole episode to himself and all !

I don't like it much because it hurts my eyes reading so much online xd but glad its avalible online since I keep seeing some pulled off
I know I just started reading it and I love him! *sits and waits to see the episode >////< *

Devoted Explorer

Tama-chan0930
DimiDizy6d
Tama-chan0930

I don't like it much because it hurts my eyes reading so much online xd but glad its avalible online since I keep seeing some pulled off
I know I just started reading it and I love him! *sits and waits to see the episode >////< *

Yeah thats true, it is a lot of strain, maybe you could pre-order them online?
      Ikr, but again, it seems like we wont see him on the next episode emo But on the bright side we will see Chikai And Yoshiyuki! Andd...some other guy i do not know. ><
Do you know what company will be publishing the manga?

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
DimiDizy6d

I know right? I wish I knew someone who could read Japanese ||orz

But next episode is gonna feature Hatori and Chiaki so thats something to look forward too ! heart
I cant wait till next Friday scream

Ritsu's reaction when he woke up next to Takano was hilarious in this weeks episode whee

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

DimiDizy6d

I will take your advice into consideration there Dizy. :3
And I do kinda like the element of surprise with the episodes anyways. Haha.

Seems that way.
He caught my eye in the opening because he had piercings. XD

W a s t e d Hearts
Ritsu's reaction when he woke up next to Takano was hilarious in this weeks episode whee

Yes, this. Favorite part hands down. heart

Devoted Explorer

Saruken Sei
Do you know what company will be publishing the manga?

s**t. I just thought about that now. I have absolutely no idea who will pick up the series in the US. neutral Though it IS still seems to be avaliable on amazon. :/ But, Tokyopop still is releasing it everywhere else but in the US as of now, soo. :/

(God dammit Tokyopop. God, Dammit.)
DimiDizy6d

s**t. I just thought about that now. I have absolutely no idea who will pick up the series in the US. neutral Though it IS still seems to be avaliable on amazon. :/ But, Tokyopop still is releasing it everywhere else but in the US as of now, soo. :/

I think the only other BL company that has released in the US is... June, I think, and maybe another side-company.

But Tokyopop is totally screwing us over. Why are they even closing anyway?

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

I will take your advice into consideration there Dizy. :3
And I do kinda like the element of surprise with the episodes anyways. Haha.

Seems that way.
He caught my eye in the opening because he had piercings. XD

W a s t e d Hearts

Yes, this. Favorite part hands down. heart

I dont know, I think it was the smile that got me at first. X] And I really like characters that have upbeat and positive personalities and are not annoying. I do love the peircings too, though =w=

My absolute favorite part? though..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D-DID YOU SEE THAT?

DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?

Devoted Explorer

Saruken Sei
DimiDizy6d

I think the only other BL company that has released in the US is... June, I think, and maybe another side-company.

But Tokyopop is totally screwing us over. Why are they even closing anyway?

Bankruptcy I think, since Borders called for Bankruptcy too and that basically screwed Tokyopop over. Plus with that travel around america anime thing was probably a huge fail despite how AWESOME it was. So they probably lost money after that. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff