Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Ahhhhhh, I loved the first episode >w< soooooo good! Wow. Just wow. *O* I shall be watching more~

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

DimiDizy6d
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

*HACK* KISA AND YUKINA *HACK*

Is Yukina the blonde haired guy with the piercings because if so, I like him already.

Devoted Explorer

X Sai Kaitou
DimiDizy6d

The anime is following the manga really well, so the third chapter of the series is the third episode of the anime basically. in the Manga they ended off with that cliffhanger. Luckily and suprisingly, they didnt end off with a cliffhanger in the anime. The manga is still ongoing ;p. Just imaging a cliffhanger like that...scares me.

Ah, that's ok then. Thank goodness. =w=

Yep, But i guess now that I look at it, it still ends off with a cliffhanger.... =.= But hey, that brings in M-M-MONEY! And Even I knew that regardless I would be regardless angry ;D

Ruthless Lover

9,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I've been watching the anime and reaad the manga and I have 2 say that it's... FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Junjou Romantica is an anime I will absolutely NEVER get tired of (I've already rewatched it 5 times! XD) so I hope this one will be just as good (Or even better ;3)! I sincerely love the mangaka and her works! I can't wait for the next episode as the love between the characters is revealed <3 *Possible Spoiler* Also I elieve this will be very similar 2 Junjou in the sense tht more characters will be added 2 the story cuz the opening does hint at tht! 3nodding *I heart THIS SERIES dramallama

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

Is Yukina the blonde haired guy with the piercings because if so, I like him already.

Yes, Yes he is <:. And you will so not be disapointed. He is amazing, like Kisa, whom i also amazingly amazing.

If I'd give them a name like Junjou romantica, it would probably be...Junjou Badass ********]

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

DimiDizy6d
Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

Yes, Yes he is <:. And you will so not be disapointed. He is amazing, like Kisa, whom is also amazingly amazing.

If I'd give them a name like Junjou Romantica, it would probably be...Junjou Badass ********]
      Ohh, stop getting me so excited. XD

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d
Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

Yes, Yes he is <:. And you will so not be disapointed. He is amazing, like Kisa, whom is also amazingly amazing.

If I'd give them a name like Junjou Romantica, it would probably be...Junjou Badass ********]

XD

Sorry, I'm just as excited ! I'm psyched for it!!

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

DimiDizy6d
Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d
Muffinyness
DimiDizy6d

XD

Sorry, I'm just as excited ! I'm psyched for it!!

I have a feeling I will like Yukina a lot. Haha.
And I might have to check out the manga one of these days now.
DimiDizy6d
Kiwizu
SO THERE REALLY IS A DISCUSSION FORUM OF THIS IN GAIA!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I must say that I REALLY liked the new episode.
To be honest......THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!! (( Have not read the manga)) AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME ENTERING THE SHOUNEN AI GENRE!!!!

*hrm hrm*
Back to the episode.
Is it wrong for me to like when Takano kind of molested Onodera? Because I REALLY liked that! xd Boy X boy action!!!
But the question is......*evil catface* did Takano REALLY give Onodera a jerkoff? :3

Yes he certainly did give him a handjob. But -pats shoulder- it only gets better from there, hun! *HACK* KISA AND YUKINA *HACK*

Poor Ritsu! xd
It's kind of evil really......Onodera gets molested and all teary and the fans go: "WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" But that's a given fact after all.
So..........*blows out pimp-cigarr-smoke* it gets even better? Kehehehee.......
BUT I'M SO UPSET THAT IT WILL ONLY BE 12 EPISODES!! 12!!!

11,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
*squeals* o u o

I've been waiting for this all my life too heart heart
I cant wait to see Chiaki's case since I haven't read the novel. gonk

Dedicated OTP

I had off yesterday, so I read the entire manga series to where it is so far and I have to say I love it -U- I can't wait for kisa/yukina's story! I love kisa redface

I live about 2 hrs from anything relatively closes to a book store so makes me sad that I have to read online sad

Dapper Dabbler

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Both the opening and ending songs are amazing. And I love the story (this is coming from a girl who doesn't like much shounen-ai)

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I've never really been a huge fan of shounen-ai/BL, so I haven't really gave any series from that genre a try (when it comes to anime/manga I tend to lean more towards the shounen genre, and when it comes to manga about gay guys, bara is usually what I look for xd ), but I'm watching Hatsukoi Ichi Sekia, and I just love it so far whee . I'm a gay man myself, and seeing a love story unfold between two guys is definitely nice 3nodding . I also particularly like this series because the characters work as editors for shoujo manga. It's just interesting to see that kind of profession portrayed in anime form. Though, I'm not sure how accurately the anime portrays it... Anyway, I'm definitely watching this whole series, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Ritsuko and Masamune's relationship progresses. Also, I'm looking forward to "meeting" the other characters, and seeing how the other relationships progress. I may even check out the original manga eventually.

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Love it! This is the first yoai I decide to try and watch. I was going to watch loveless, but never got around to it. I am definatly going to keep it on my watch list.

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items