Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

YokoStiTcheS
I have every single episode and ep three left people cliffhanging. this is an awesome series smile

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!

Sparkling Transmutator

I am really enjoying this series. I would have wanted a third season of Junjou Romantica, but this is a decent of enough substitute for now.

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Fan 250
So far it's adorable but I am just ON EDGE to see what happens next! But it's still so sweet and I just hope the best for all of the couples involved.

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

I haven't read the manga, but I might check out the anime since I did like Junjou. :3
And I also had to do a double take at the character designs. Ha.

Devoted Explorer

Winter Hue
I am really enjoying this series. I would have wanted a third season of Junjou Romantica, but this is a decent of enough substitute for now.

Actually, I think Junjou romantica should stick with two seasons, because from what I see, there wasnt much manga chapters left? Idk i have reaad junjou in a while..

Dedicated OTP

episode 3 cliffhanger gonk

Devoted Explorer

Muffinyness
I haven't read the manga, but I might check out the anime since I did like Junjou. :3
And I also had to do a double take at the character designs. Ha.

Yeah, the only people that look slightly different than other characters would have to be Kisa.

But i'm not complaining dramallama

Devoted Explorer

Tama-chan0930

Well, at least it was better than the manga. They actually cut of at the part with Takano saying "do you love me?" everyone was raging.

Rae x Rae's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

Sooo, just watched all three episodes and I have to say I like it so far.
Hate cliffhangers though.

And also, if Ritsu reaaaaaaally didn't want it, he had a perfect shot at Takano's balls. I mean seriously. XD
SO THERE REALLY IS A DISCUSSION FORUM OF THIS IN GAIA!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I must say that I REALLY liked the new episode.
To be honest......THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!! (( Have not read the manga)) AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME ENTERING THE SHOUNEN AI GENRE!!!!

*hrm hrm*
Back to the episode.
Is it wrong for me to like when Takano kind of molested Onodera? Because I REALLY liked that! xd Boy X boy action!!!
But the question is......*evil catface* did Takano REALLY give Onodera a jerkoff? :3
DimiDizy6d
Tama-chan0930

Well, at least it was better than the manga. They actually cut of at the part with Takano saying "do you love me?" everyone was raging.

Wait...that's really how the manga ends?!
Or is it a cliffhanger?

Devoted Explorer

X Sai Kaitou
DimiDizy6d
Tama-chan0930

Wait...that's really how the manga ends?!
Or is it a cliffhanger?

The anime is following the manga really well, so the third chapter of the series is the third episode of the anime basically. in the Manga they ended off with that cliffhanger. Luckily and suprisingly, they didnt end off with a cliffhanger in the anime. The manga is still ongoing ;p. Just imaging a cliffhanger like that...scares me.

Devoted Explorer

Kiwizu
SO THERE REALLY IS A DISCUSSION FORUM OF THIS IN GAIA!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I must say that I REALLY liked the new episode.
To be honest......THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!! (( Have not read the manga)) AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME ENTERING THE SHOUNEN AI GENRE!!!!

*hrm hrm*
Back to the episode.
Is it wrong for me to like when Takano kind of molested Onodera? Because I REALLY liked that! xd Boy X boy action!!!
But the question is......*evil catface* did Takano REALLY give Onodera a jerkoff? :3

Yes he certainly did give him a handjob. But -pats shoulder- it only gets better from there, hun! *HACK* KISA AND YUKINA *HACK*
DimiDizy6d

The anime is following the manga really well, so the third chapter of the series is the third episode of the anime basically. in the Manga they ended off with that cliffhanger. Luckily and suprisingly, they didnt end off with a cliffhanger in the anime. The manga is still ongoing ;p. Just imaging a cliffhanger like that...scares me.

Ah, that's ok then. Thank goodness. =w=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces