I loved the OVA, cant wait until the actual show comes out XP

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Uruha_the gazettE

.............................................................................................................................................

The first episode of the TV series is out over at Crunchyroll, but you have to have a membership to view it know though unless you can wait 6 more days until it becomes available for free members.

.............................................................................................................................................
Roloko vi Britannia
Uruha_the gazettE

The first episode of the TV series is out over at Crunchyroll, but you have to have a membership to view it know though unless you can wait 6 more days until it becomes available for free members.

I dont have a membership, so I have to wait at least 6 more days >.<

btw I love RoloX lelouch XD

Devoted Explorer

Haruka Amaterasu
I did a double-take when I first saw that pic because the characters looked so similar to those in Junjou Romantica (which I guess can't be helped much if it's the same artist). But it's bound to be adorable, so I will probably watch it at some point. >.>

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yeah, they definately are alike. Same Mangaka, Same setting, Same Anime producers. But I think they all have different personalities and stories too.

I highly reccomend watching it. x]

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Uruha_the gazettE
Roloko vi Britannia
Uruha_the gazettE

I dont have a membership, so I have to wait at least 6 more days >.<

btw I love RoloX lelouch XD

...........................................................................................................................................

My best friend gave me an all-access 12 month pass today as an early birthday present so I'm good

I know its a lovely paring along with Rolo/Nunnally

..........................................................................................................................................

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
a few words;
ITS FRICKING AMAZING
I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AT FIRST SITE .
the art DID look like junjou romantica; thats why it caught my eyes.

junjou romantica was awesome and i hope this series is too ;3
i havent read the manga yet though ><
BUT;I WAS SQUEALING TOO WHEN I FOUND THIS ANIME<33
adorable first picture, i just love it.

i've never read the manga, but it just noticed it a fews days ago on the roku. i wanted to watch it because i'm a HUGE fan of junjou (misaki + usagi = heart ) but since we have crunchyroll (w/o the premium membership) i can't watch it yet. so anyway, i want to know if there are more yaoi / boys love animes out there. i've seen junjou ( both seasons, is there only 2? ), uraboku, and a few others i don't remember the name of. please tell me, doesn't matter if it's manga or anime (it helps if you tell me which though). thank you!

Dedicated OTP

I remember seeing the anime list for 2011 none captured my eye, but I saw that this one look like Junjou and watched the first episode saturday. than came on here and saw that there was an OVA that made me go OuO the OVA cleared some things up for me but I liked both it seems like it will be a good series ^u^b

Devoted Explorer

MILK SODA
adorable first picture, i just love it.

i've never read the manga, but it just noticed it a fews days ago on the roku. i wanted to watch it because i'm a HUGE fan of junjou (misaki + usagi = heart ) but since we have crunchyroll (w/o the premium membership) i can't watch it yet. so anyway, i want to know if there are more yaoi / boys love animes out there. i've seen junjou ( both seasons, is there only 2? ), uraboku, and a few others i don't remember the name of. please tell me, doesn't matter if it's manga or anime (it helps if you tell me which though). thank you!

Anime wise, theres not many out there, though you can find a LOT of Yaoi shouen ai manga out there. As for anime, I can reccomend Sukisyo. its nice sweet, and a little bit of action too.

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Episode 3 is out!!! Love the anime!! blaugh

Devoted Explorer

MilesLight
Episode 3 is out!!! Love the anime!! blaugh

Wohoo! I loved it more than the last two X]

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Omg I adore Sekai ichi Hatsukoi soo much! <333
Ritsu is soo cute! whee
I was like spazzing when I found out they were making an anime 8|

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
in lov with the manga!!!.. so when i got online on AF.TV and saw there was an anime for it i fell out of my chair... currently waiting impatiently for the next episode....... and Kita Shuuhei is quite loved for singing the Opening song (:

Fashionable Informer

6,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have every single episode and ep three left people cliffhanging. this is an awesome series smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff