- Posted: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 21:04:37 +0000
Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi Anime Release is finally out !
I've been waiting for this for years (okay, maybe not years, but still a very long time) and squealed when I found out that this was getting an anime adaption, congratulations Nakamura! . So, deciding to express my happiness for this anime release, I've decided to make a "discussion" thread about the anime release as the series is ongoing. Great idea, right? Maybe not, because there is not really to discuss about something so cheesy and cute as this magnificent series. =/ But, I wanna fangirl over Kisa Shouta, so there! ><
TO People who have read the manga (like me)
Please do not spoil the manga to someone new to the series or hasn’t read the series yet. There are many big spoilers that we would like to keep as surprises and would like to have everyone "DA ********?" over.
TO People whom haven’t read the manga or is undecided on whether or not to watch it yet.
Don't judge on first appearances, This is actually a really good series, actually better than Junjou Romantica imo. Its a very sweet series that surprises a lot and is a great way to make the transition from shouen ai to yaoi.
Crunchyroll.com - Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
Manga Author - Nakamura Shungiku
Ritsu Onodera quit working for his father’s company and transferred to work at the publishing company, Marukawa Shoten. To his dismay, he's assigned to edit shojo manga in which he has no interest or experience. He works with a strict boss, Takano, that he has trouble getting along with from the beginning. But, Onodera later discovers that he knows Takano from his past...
Crunchyroll.com - Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi - PV
The OVA has been released however it is not on Crunchyroll yet. (If it’s on any other legal site, please tell me.)
First Episode on Crunchyroll will be legally released next Friday with the Premium membership. Regular Members will watch it a week afterwards.
1) Is this going to be an actual anime series or an OVA? I've been seeing that there is not going to be many episodes.
- According to Aarinfantasy.com, The episode that has recently been released is actually an OVA, however the actual series (first episode) won’t be released until April 8th. For more information about that, Click here. There is going to be twelve episodes in the series, like Junjou Romantica.
2) So, since its like Junjou Romantica, is there going to be three couples? Or will it just resolve around Onodera and Takano?
- I'm actually not 100% sure, but more like 98% sure that they’re going to put the other two couples in it. The reason for that is because I haven’t seen a source saying so. But let’s just say yes for now. But there sure better do so, because If i don’t see my Animated Kisa I will kill a puppy.
3) Will this series come to America?
- The Manga is coming out July 2011, though I don't know about the anime series itself. The OVA however, is available to buy on DVD now on Amazon.
THE OPENING SONG IS KICKASS!
Episode Analysis [spoilers]
I CAUGHT FORESHADOWING HERE!
Mino: [after explaination of photo croooked thing]- Ah, watched out so you dont get crooked.
Kisa : They say, " A Crooked photocomposition is a sign of a crooked heart."
Hatori: "Kisa, you were Crooked last time."
Kisa: What? Really? Where?
I LOL'D at the tension with they tried to dramatizie ritsu up. It was really unfitting to me. But the slow sequence of Takano rape was AMAZING.
and was i all like,"HAY, THAT MANGA ARTIST CAN DRAW PRETTY DAMN GOOD"
Though they are following the manga pretty well, I THANK THE HEAVENS that they didnt leave us off with that cliffhanger shinaigans. They ended off pretty well.
1) So in the OVA, WHY WERE THE WINDOWS ALWAYS OPEN?! Srsly.
2) Any Kisa Shouta Fans? I'm a Kisa Shouta Fan. (:
3) So, what do you think about the story so far in the anime?
4) Cheesiest Line?
5) How was the latest episode, gaiz?