Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

It has to be one of my favorite animes now of all time.
Talk about speculations and the like for the final two episodes, with me? :'3
QB will be pleased~~
Also, if your going to do an obvious spoiler for the series, please colour it white.
We don't want the series young ones expecting something and the emotion isn't as great, y'know?
So! Any thought or commentary on the series so far?
And remember~~! Only 3 more days until episodes 11 and 12 airs!

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I'm so glad that they're going to actually AIR the last two episodes until waiting for the DVD/Bluray to come out and sticking them on that. I was worried about that for awhile.

Sparkly Genius

11,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
I just started and it looks so good

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I hope they make awesome ending to match the quality of the series!

5,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Death to the Kyubey.
I've seen footage, the blonde girl kicks a**.
I am so watching it.

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I've never heard of it but I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the recommendation! heart

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I can't wait for the last two episodes whee
I hope the world is saved in the end o.o
what i can't understand is why can't someone use their wish to stop entropy in the world?
Akumadeshitsuji
what i can't understand is why can't someone use their wish to stop entropy in the world?

I think that's because the only wishes that can be granted are ones that QB can grant...and if she and her people could stop the entropy from deteriorating they wouldn't have to have this system of Puella Magi anyway. </mytwocents>

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

I think that's because the only wishes that can be granted are ones that QB can grant...and if she and her people could stop the entropy from deteriorating they wouldn't have to have this system of Puella Magi anyway. </mytwocents>

Hmm... that makes sense. Still, can't a girl wish that the Earth won't perish? Or can a girl wish for kyubey to die? :<
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

Hmm... that makes sense. Still, can't a girl wish that the Earth won't perish? Or can a girl wish for kyubey to die? :<

One would think so, right? D: That the Earth would be rid of magical girls or something like that...I think the problem was most didn't know what they were getting into when they made the contract. The current Madoka has no excuse though. <.<

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

One would think so, right? D: That the Earth would be rid of magical girls or something like that...I think the problem was most didn't know what they were getting into when they made the contract. The current Madoka has no excuse though. <.<

Exactly. I hope she doesn't make the contract after learning all this; poor Homura-chan would have to rewind again.
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

Exactly. I hope she doesn't make the contract after learning all this; poor Homura-chan would have to rewind again.

Indeed that would be tragic. D: I don't see this time loop ending well though...we've already seen that Homura can't defeat Walpurugis Nacht (or however it's spelled...) on her own, so either the world will be destroyed by it or by Madoka after she contracts and defeats it...either way I think Homura would have to start over -again-. Maa, we'll find out this Thursday. I'm so excited~

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

Indeed that would be tragic. D: I don't see this time loop ending well though...we've already seen that Homura can't defeat Walpurugis Nacht (or however it's spelled...) on her own, so either the world will be destroyed by it or by Madoka after she contracts and defeats it...either way I think Homura would have to start over -again-. Maa, we'll find out this Thursday. I'm so excited~

Im excited too whee
Did you know Walpurgis Night is a real thing? :O

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I like this anime. It's messed up, but it's good. The characterization is excellent. I like all of the magical girls.

QB is such a d**k, though. I do like the twist on the cute mascot. It's the first villainous one I've seen.

Are crack theories okay? My favorites are that Kyoko is actually older than she looks - like Meiji period old - and that the Anti-Spirals from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann are against QB, because his plan will advance the Spiral Nemesis. One I made up, myself, was that the Witches from Left4Dead are actually these kinds of witches.

Aku, I know about Walpurgisnacht! It was some witch burning night, I think. I forget. I like how they use German words right in this series. You can actually understand the witches, familiars, and such, but seeing as they all say creepy things, you might not actually want to. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff