Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fairy

madoka is now tied with sailor moon as my favorite magical girl, and i've been a fan of sailor moon since pre-k. not only was it an amazing anime, but it had a surprisingly amazing protaganist. everyone sat around complaining about how madoka sucked, but then BLAM. in practically half an episode (ooo spoilurz), she gets done an infinite amount more than sailor moon did in 200 episodes (though that's not too surprising, considering all sailor moon did was eat and play video games the majority of the series.)
******** epic.
can't wait for more merch. i have fanart of madoka on my wall already : p
I love this series! I was afraid of how the ending would play out. D:
Man I just really love this anime, its a very different type of magical girl I never seen. All the dark parts make it unique and I think this is a must watch anime :3 I agree, Kyubey is evil, but hes so darn cute. Why must he be so adorable but a d**k at the same time? D:

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Northern ltaly
Man I just really love this anime, its a very different type of magical girl I never seen. All the dark parts make it unique and I think this is a must watch anime :3 I agree, Kyubey is evil, but hes so darn cute. Why must he be so adorable but a d**k at the same time? D:

InQBators spent thousands of years studying what exact form humans will find cute and aadorable...
Van Evok
Northern ltaly

InQBators spent thousands of years studying what exact form humans will find cute and aadorable...

Um.. I guess I agree on you with that, I think that's totally true. xD

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
Northern ltaly
Van Evok
Northern ltaly

is moe the result of that? lol
Apollo-09
Northern ltaly
Van Evok
Northern ltaly

is moe the result of that? lol

I really have no clue, I guess he could be moe... But I thought the witch named Charlotte was moeish or was it just me? That's the only witch I think in the show that was kinda cute.. o_o Which is weird...
bump bump bump bump bump bump

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
It's most likely that Charlotte was cute, because she was cute when she used to be a magical girl.

I think the thing about InQBators studying cute is true and it could explain moe. XD I mean, if they were there since ancient times, they might've encouraged moe.

I love this show! I changed my sig because of it. And Hetalia, but that's really OT right now. Anyway, if DVDs every come out here, I want them. I want them bad!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces