shuiyifang
love your topic about anime,share some anime products with u, you-q.net

You know what I love more than Madoka.... NOT SPAMMING... thanks

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
those 2 final eps are simply BEYOND AWESOME!

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
A person whom I follow on deviantArt is doing a ton of parody fanart for this one, and so now I'm really interested in watching it! heart

But I really want to finish the last 5 episodes of this drama I'm watching first sweatdrop I have issues when I try to watch more than one series at a time...

Mega Player

AnimeMonkey
A person whom I follow on deviantArt is doing a ton of parody fanart for this one, and so now I'm really interested in watching it! heart

But I really want to finish the last 5 episodes of this drama I'm watching first sweatdrop I have issues when I try to watch more than one series at a time...

That shouldn't stop you, Madoka is worth putting another anime on hold for a while.
It's only 12 episodes, it should really only take a day to finish it.
AnimeMonkey

Drop the other one, watch Madoka
I'm so sad now that it is over crying

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The ending was beautifully amazing with a sense of logic behind it heart
I'll miss this anime crying

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I found this hilarious image with off-model stuff from this show...
http://i.imgur.com/sbZPx.jpg

Anyway, I haven't seen the last episodes, yet.

The ending was so A+ wow.

I love the idea of the ending how everything seemed to start over with the ideas of demons and such. Madoka's efforts really didn't change anything. It's a really great and different ending than the usual "happy ever after"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
Watched the final two episodes last night.

Shed a few tears. ;w;

I honestly did not know whether to expect a happy ending or a downer from this one. Bittersweet works for me.

I freaking loved this anime. Everything from the story to the animation to the soundtrack was top-notch. I like how it did manage to address some things more realistically than most magical girl anime does (ever notice how Sailor Moon's parents really never did anything except be in distress a few times?). xD And it wasn't just... moe for the sake of moe, you know?
Tenko72
I found this hilarious image with off-model stuff from this show...
http://i.imgur.com/sbZPx.jpg

Anyway, I haven't seen the last episodes, yet.

Brilliant! Oh, and the last episodes are really good!^-^

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Street Flash

The ending was so A+ wow.

I love the idea of the ending how everything seemed to start over with the ideas of demons and such. Madoka's efforts really didn't change anything. It's a really great and different ending than the usual "happy ever after"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

well, rescuing Earth form either Walpurgis nacht OR Madoka becoming witch is certainly a feat... life goes on and every age has its enemies, but the world has been saved and Magical Girls dont die in despair anymore... even InQBator seems more sympathethic in new world razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff