Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Obviously Madoka should just wish that there was never any need for Puella Magi or Witches in the first place, thus retroactively saving everyone.
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

Hmm... that makes sense. Still, can't a girl wish that the Earth won't perish? Or can a girl wish for kyubey to die? :<

One would think so, right? D: That the Earth would be rid of magical girls or something like that...I think the problem was most didn't know what they were getting into when they made the contract. The current Madoka has no excuse though. <.<

Exactly. I hope she doesn't make the contract after learning all this; poor Homura-chan would have to rewind again.

Indeed that would be tragic. D: I don't see this time loop ending well though...we've already seen that Homura can't defeat Walpurugis Nacht (or however it's spelled...) on her own, so either the world will be destroyed by it or by Madoka after she contracts and defeats it...either way I think Homura would have to start over -again-. Maa, we'll find out this Thursday. I'm so excited~

Im excited too whee
Did you know Walpurgis Night is a real thing? :O

Yeah! I'd heard about it while reading some theories. For the longest time a lot of us thought it was a night where a bunch of witches would gather, not just one tough witch. XD

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

Hmm... that makes sense. Still, can't a girl wish that the Earth won't perish? Or can a girl wish for kyubey to die? :<

One would think so, right? D: That the Earth would be rid of magical girls or something like that...I think the problem was most didn't know what they were getting into when they made the contract. The current Madoka has no excuse though. <.<

Exactly. I hope she doesn't make the contract after learning all this; poor Homura-chan would have to rewind again.

Indeed that would be tragic. D: I don't see this time loop ending well though...we've already seen that Homura can't defeat Walpurugis Nacht (or however it's spelled...) on her own, so either the world will be destroyed by it or by Madoka after she contracts and defeats it...either way I think Homura would have to start over -again-. Maa, we'll find out this Thursday. I'm so excited~

Im excited too whee

Yeah! I'd heard about it while reading some theories. For the longest time a lot of us thought it was a night where a bunch of witches would gather, not just one tough witch. XD

I can't wait for tomorrow >83
The creators took more time so they could make the ending better, and I'm really anticipating its outcome

Hilarious Genius

@Akuma;;
Actually its taken so long because of the recent tradagies in Japan. xD;
SHAFT decide to give the channel its broadcasting on time to have news on what's going on. :'3
Most animes are done by the time the first episode airs~

Invisible Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
this anime is one of my favs now
i heart kyoko
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Akumadeshitsuji

Im excited too whee

I can't wait for tomorrow >83
The creators took more time so they could make the ending better, and I'm really anticipating its outcome

Me too. There's no doubt the animation will be amazing but I hope the actual plot doesn't suck. D:
Rainbow Ryuu
@Akuma;;
SHAFT decide to give the channel its broadcasting on time to have news on what's going on. :'3

While it was in deed delayed because of the earth quakes and resulting aftermaths, the artists said they'd use this oppourtunity to work on difficult animation scenes, so they're probably using this month off to make things super special awesome. lD

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ming-Yue
Rainbow Ryuu
@Akuma;;

While it was in deed delayed because of the earth quakes and resulting aftermaths, the artists said they'd use this oppourtunity to work on difficult animation scenes, so they're probably using this month off to make things super special awesome. lD

Overall, I think we can all agree that we want tomorrow to come sooner whee
Akumadeshitsuji
Ming-Yue
Rainbow Ryuu
@Akuma;;

Overall, I think we can all agree that we want tomorrow to come sooner whee

Indeed, indeed. lD

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
can't wait...
This anime should end with a BANG!

Dapper Star

31,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Last two episodes are up guys, go check 'em out. It's was a good ending. biggrin
kotou dairamatsu
can't wait...
This anime should end with a BANG!

And ended with a BANG... A BIG BANG literally... Madoka reaching the Nirvana and everybody cries about it, I give to Madoka a 10/10.

That scene of Kyousuke playing Ave Maria was... overwheelming

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
downloading right now, biting nails...

Versatile Lover

Homubow. That is all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items