Welcome to Gaia! ::

HI!!!! soi am looking for a new anime to watch. i like things like cowboy bebop, trigun, air gear, record of lodas war, soul eater, evangelion, bleach, b.p.s, jing: king of bandits, raxephon and i was hoping that i could getsome suggestions on what to watch next!! thanks!! rofl

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pick your poison.
User Image
User Image
User Image
thanks!!! which ones do u like?

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
robbie143

I've only seen tiger and bunny which is great.

Gintama is funny, though i've only seen the first season

Toriko is good but I've just read the manga.
amigobear v3
robbie143

I've only seen tiger and bunny which is great.

Gintama is funny, though i've only seen the first season

Toriko is good but I've just read the manga.

Thanks!!!

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xI'm not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best. Even if it is someone's heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxDetective Conan / Case Closed. Totally related to 2011 spring anime because the 15th movie just came out.

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kuroshitsuji and Fairytail :3
The Mirai Nikki anime is coming out this fall, though the manga is already completed- it's sort of action-y like the other animes you listed. If you're okay with reading manga, I'd say go for it.

*points to signature*
Chiisana Tantei
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xI'm not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best. Even if it is someone's heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxDetective Conan / Case Closed. Totally related to 2011 spring anime because the 15th movie just came out.
i love case closed
Arual Enilorac
The Mirai Nikki anime is coming out this fall, though the manga is already completed- it's sort of action-y like the other animes you listed. If you're okay with reading manga, I'd say go for it.

*points to signature*
thanks!the art work looks good ill totally check it out xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas