• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Level E is great! Anyone interested?

Desirable Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
That show is wonderful. The plot is great and it somehow keeps my attention every episode.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haven't heard of it. o: What is it about?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
AzureArashi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's about an alien prince who crashed land on Earth and lost his memory. He lives with a man who is a baseball player which he was transfered from Japan. You should see it. Look it up to watch a Free episode.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
bladeofflame
That show is wonderful. The plot is great and it somehow keeps my attention every episode.

I love anything that has something to do with aliens whether they are good or bad. ^^

Original Regular

AzureArashi

A prince ******** everyone up for his amusement. Really good stuff if you ignore the shading at times

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

This anime is really funny. Prince Baka is just so.. baka.
I'm now on ep11. I wonder how it will end though.
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
chibisuke012

This anime is really funny. Prince Baka is just so.. baka.
I'm now on ep11. I wonder how it will end though.
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I haven't seen the whole season yet, but I am hoping for a second season. ^^

Dapper Dabbler

The anime is pretty great and the manga is even better. Both are pretty close as far as the story goes but the manga is somehow funnier. I definitely recommend it.

3,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wkwkwk wahmbulance

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Synthelement
The anime is pretty great and the manga is even better. Both are pretty close as far as the story goes but the manga is somehow funnier. I definitely recommend it.

I want to get the manga too. Thanks. ^^
this anime is one of the non main stream anime nowadays, I love it so much, and FYI, Yoshihiro Togashi (Author of YuuYuuHakusho and HunterxHunter made this! )

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
jossie_yayoi
this anime is one of the non main stream anime nowadays, I love it so much, and FYI, Yoshihiro Togashi (Author of YuuYuuHakusho and HunterxHunter made this! )

Yu Yu Hakusho I don't like, but I heard about Hunter X Hunter; however, I do love Level E. I should take a look at Hunter X Hunter
Celestialien86
jossie_yayoi

Yu Yu Hakusho I don't like, but I heard about Hunter X Hunter; however, I do love Level E. I should take a look at Hunter X Hunter

Take a look at it, all of Togashi-sensei's work is very unique and off the mainstream, especially the manga. Unique, indeed. 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
jossie_yayoi
Celestialien86
jossie_yayoi

Take a look at it, all of Togashi-sensei's work is very unique and off the mainstream, especially the manga. Unique, indeed. 3nodding

Okay. Thanks ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces