Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hey so I really loved the first season of Kampfer except fot the last episode stupid christmas special. Well anyway I was wondering if anyone knew if they are going to make a second season and if so when will it come out

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

5,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
Kittykat24135
Hey so I really loved the first season of Kampfer except fot the last episode stupid christmas special. Well anyway I was wondering if anyone knew if they are going to make a second season and if so when will it come out
It will be released next year or so i am told isnt that great? also i might make a kampfer rp so i need character *i luv kampfer*

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Keyblader Kairi 7000
Kittykat24135
It will be released next year or so i am told isnt that great? also i might make a kampfer rp so i need character *i luv kampfer*

Thanks and yes its amazing that their coming out with a second season . I fell in love with the show from the first episode xp ...Hate that sakura girl though , hopefully they will get rid of her in the second season

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I thought the first few episodes of the first season were good, but then around episode 9, I started to lose interest. Then the Christmas special was just stupid. I am looking forward to a better second season.

BY THE WAY, I HATE NATSURU. He clearly cannot see he has three bitches falling for him, but he wants Sakura all the way. Goddamnit, choose someone else already! >_>

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Th3 NyteMair
I thought the first few episodes of the first season were good, but then around episode 9, I started to lose interest. Then the Christmas special was just stupid. I am looking forward to a better second season.

BY THE WAY, I HATE NATSURU. He clearly cannot see he has three bitches falling for him, but he wants Sakura all the way. Goddamnit, choose someone else already! >_>

Yeah I know , he should just pick Akane already , and I mean her kampfer form. Her normal form is just werid

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kittykat24135
Th3 NyteMair

Yeah I know , he should just pick Akane already , and I mean her kampfer form. Her normal form is just werid

He should pick Shizuku though. She doesn't change when she becomes a Kampfer, and she likes Natsuru the way he already is as a guy. Akane can be unreasonable at times, and Mikoto is just too tsundere for me.

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Th3 NyteMair
Kittykat24135
Th3 NyteMair

He should pick Shizuku though. She doesn't change when she becomes a Kampfer, and she likes Natsuru the way he already is as a guy. Akane can be unreasonable at times, and Mikoto is just too tsundere for me.

Yeah but Shizuku seems a little too mature for him though and Mikoto is his cousin. Akane can be a little werid but I think thats how she shows her love for him

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kittykat24135
Th3 NyteMair
Kittykat24135
Th3 NyteMair

Yeah but Shizuku seems a little too mature for him though and Mikoto is his cousin. Akane can be a little werid but I think thats how she shows her love for him

Mikoto is his childhood friend, not cousin.
Akane or Shizuku would be better for him, but I've been hoping for a harem end.

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Th3 NyteMair
Kittykat24135
Th3 NyteMair
Kittykat24135
Th3 NyteMair

Mikoto is his childhood friend, not cousin.
Akane or Shizuku would be better for him, but I've been hoping for a harem end.

Oh my mistake.
Yeah it will probably end in a harem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas