Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Man-Lover

Tama_Mantic
i've heard bits and pieces of it, so i think i got the jits of it. wasn't it about unsolved murders and somthing about a tv program or something? sounds kind of goreish to me :/

...is it overly bloody and violent...?

Bloody? Violent? Heavens no
People appear on a channel late at night when it rains
then later their body is found hanging from something, dead to mysterious causes
the tv is link to another world and the heros must go in a save the people from the monsters in that world that will kill them

and I really can't say any more because it would spoil it a lot
It's mostly a mystery trying to find out who's throwing the people into the tvs

Timid Nerd

10,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Konan Tatsuhiko
Tama_Mantic
i've heard bits and pieces of it, so i think i got the jits of it. wasn't it about unsolved murders and somthing about a tv program or something? sounds kind of goreish to me :/

then later their body is found hanging from something, dead to mysterious causes
the tv is link to another world and the heros must go in a save the people from the monsters in that world that will kill them

Ahh~ so it's not bloody or gory? excellent~! i cant handle horror or anything gory in general ^^;

well, it certainly sounds good~~

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tama_Mantic
Konan Tatsuhiko
Tama_Mantic

Ahh~ so it's not bloody or gory? excellent~! i cant handle horror or anything gory in general ^^;

well, it certainly sounds good~~

Supposedly it's the happiest Persona game....
And the only dead body you see, at least at the start (I haven't played that far) is the one in the opening.

Gracious Ladykiller

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
My body was not ready for this.

Extremely excited, hopefully it gets dubbed aswell. c:

5,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nope. The goriest thing that happens is someone getting hanged upside down from a telephone pole, and enemy deaths.

Sparkly Spotter

7,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
As I wrote in another thread about Persona 4, the animation, I am really looking forward to this. The Trinity Soul anime gave me mixed feelings, but perhaps this one will score some high points with me. Just a few days ago I ordered Persona 3, and now this news shows up. Truly wonderful! 3nodding

Shirtless Wrangler

8,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
As long as Naoto gets to be a reverse trap for a most of the time, I'm fine with this anime then. c:
Oh my gosh!!!! You're amazing!!! Thx for posting that, I had no idea P4 was gonna be an anime X3 Now I have to watch it when it comes out ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games