Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Anyone watched this?

I love it for all the zombie stuff, but the female characters annoy me mostly. Anyone agree?
OMG I LOVE THIS ANIME. All the blood and stuff, and yea, the girls do annoy me a bit, but its still awesome. biggrin

Hilarious Codger

It's a generic zombie flick.

Is it entertaining, yeah.

But it's not that great really.
i luv it!!!! yes the girls can be annoying but u have 2 agree that they kick butt.

4,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Agree..... lol and I find it funny that all the female character have FF bra sizes.... razz and Hirano is insanely Awesome biggrin

Business Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I simply hate it. The story is crap and mostly all over the place. I got up to chapter 11 of the manga and couldn't stand anymore of it, non the less the anime.

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Furr_98
Agree..... lol and I find it funny that all the female character have FF bra sizes.... razz and Hirano is insanely Awesome biggrin

I know, they bounce around all over the place.
Marikawa's breasts are hilarious, they're like waterballoons strapped to her chest.

And yes, gotta love that gun freak Hirano.

4,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Belladonna
Furr_98

I know, they bounce around all over the place.
Marikawa's breasts are hilarious, they're like waterballoons strapped to her chest.

And yes, gotta love that gun freak Hirano.

I wish he shot that Dumbass teacher with the stape gun biggrin

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's just another zombie film to me

Jade King LOVES's Partner

The series is good overall and the female characters don't annoy me. I'm not too big on the excessive amounts of fanservice though.
I for one take it as it is a mix of perverse black humor and zombified homicide. there is a method to the madness and can't wait for the 2nd season and the dubs. though I'm beginning to doubt the English dubs as the word "********" isn't exactly in freely used in the Japanese language while in the dubbed first episode it is used a lot so that might not win any points with the original creators and might put the kibosh on the English series all together.

But i digress I heart Zombified Homicide in all forms and formats
The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye...

I hate the hell out of all the fanservice this series has. I can tolerate a little, but I swear, every chance there was, I was bombarded with a** and titties. The show itself is okay, something to watch when you don't necessarily want to think about what you're watching.

I will say that I did enjoy watching Saeko wail on the zombies with her bokken and Hirano with his guns.

...but found by the heart

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I just finished it. The series was great. I normally don't watch zombie movies or anime, but this was cool. I loved all the blood, gore and the zombie killing. Saeko was the best girl for she kicked a** with her sword and the gunfreak Hirano was bad a** with the nail gun and the guns. whee BUT the show could be better without all the bouncy FF breasts and the panty shots. stare That was just annoying. Every episode I was bombarded with breasts and a**. confused I'm a straight female, so I don't like to see that every five minutes. mad I wouldn't care if they showed it once in awhile. but they did it TOO much, so it got on my nerves. stressed
I would have to agree with everything you guys are saying
the anime was kick a** xd but the girls were f***ing anoying scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas