Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I enjoyed the highschool of the dead. It was a typical zombie story to me.
Damn those Kenshiro eyebrows.
Ha the guy was up at 3 in the morning pissed cause his bleach chapter wasnt out yet.
And yeah its not that shocking that HSoTD is better than bleach...it has ******** zombies what was to be expected?

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
While I like both, Highschool Of The Dead, is way better than Bleach as far as anime goes. No, you can't compare the two to eachother, because Bleach is Shonen and HOTD is horror/ecchi. But still, HOTD is superior. I can't wait to buy it in June, though I won't bother listening to it dubbed.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Well if you compare on how much I enjoyed both series, High School of the Dead wins.
bleach is bad. very bad.

Shirtless Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KyaKonami
While I like both, Highschool Of The Dead, is way better than Bleach as far as anime goes. No, you can't compare the two to eachother, because Bleach is Shonen and HOTD is horror/ecchi. But still, HOTD is superior. I can't wait to buy it in June, though I won't bother listening to it dubbed.

I do agree that Highschool of the dead is better, but also you cant really compare them like you said. I actually found this video on youtube and told him the same thing
Dyslexic Monkey
Well if you compare on how much I enjoyed both series, High School of the Dead wins.

Same here dude I found HOTD to be way more enjoyable than Bleach. neutral
I like both...Bleach is kind of a typical anime in the sense that it has 300+ episodes with 70 fillers. I wished there was more Highschool of the Dead, but I never became emotionally attached to any characters like I did in Bleach.

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bleach is Crap

High School of the Dead is ok but the thing is there are no twists and you know who is going to live or not makes for less of a story in zombie stories (not sure on the anime I read the manga)
this is coming from a zombie fanatic sense about 1997 or so

Walking Dead Comic > High School of the Dead
America still has the best Zombie stories ever but I really want to see japan make a good one in the future

you can compare them on which one you like more but its still 2 diffent genra
Oboromaru
A Turnip
Oboromaru
User Image

"She said they were two different genres, that's why you couldn't compare them."
"Really? I thought they were the same kind!"
"What did you think they were?"
"GARBAGE!"
"DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Unfortunately, it appears as one of those "herp derp don't hotlink" images to me.

XD i thought id let you know your sig had me cracking for like 10 minutes
♥ I don't know which one is better, but I'll go for Bleach since I've watched it until the 100+ episodes. I stopped though. As for Highschool of the Dead, I can't seem to find myself watching it. I've seen the trailer, tried watching, and ended up not liking it. Or maybe it's because I just don't like zombies.

Romantic Consumer

Its Funny I bumped into this. I just finished reading all 29 chapters of HOTD and Im watching the Entire season....Again.
Both are from different genres,yes. In my opinion I think they can be compared,simply...cause you can. As for which I choose? High school of the dead all the way. Bleach,just fails to catch my attention.

Romantic Consumer

KyaKonami
I've heard of the dubber version of HOTD. Never seen it though.

Chatty Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
opinion bleach sucks it was made for 14 year olds to watch thinknig it was an adult anime but it isnt worse then naruto that show is to popular for no good reasoning agh it disgusts me annnyway yeah bleach and highschool of the dead are two totally different animes you cant compare them and im not saying that just cause i dislike bleach its got blood i give it some props but highschool of the dead is awesome, it doesnt drag out, no filler like bleach agh it had a whole filler 3 season worth XD anyway againthey should make more episodes of highschool of the dead but not to many to ruin it ^_^ so yeah i love highschool of the dead for me it beats bleach over 9000
Both are pretty bad. Although, I'd say HotD is better since Bleach is well... Bleach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff