• Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Anyone seen Hidan no yet?

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
i have a thread called Hidan no Aria SUCKS that's actually gotten a decent amount of posts. as you can guess i have seen it and i think it sucks because it is completely cliche and i was able to predict pretty much everything that happened the first time i watched it. if you disagree i ask that you defend yourself

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hidan no Aria is pretty good to me, I'm mostly waching for Aria's seiyu

Hilarious Codger

This anime in general is simply bad.
JC staff needs to abandon this project and just animate more Index instead.

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
Apollo-09
i have a thread called Hidan no Aria SUCKS that's actually gotten a decent amount of posts. as you can guess i have seen it and i think it sucks because it is completely cliche and i was able to predict pretty much everything that happened the first time i watched it. if you disagree i ask that you defend yourself

I don't think it sucks even though it's predictable my defence it It my opion that I like it, I don't care if people hate it.

Spoiler in white: Though I'm happy the little miss homes doesn't have the smarts to go with her skills. She needs a whole team to help her unlike her ansator sherlock who didn't need a team. Each member of the team each a one speacil abilty, plus she is trying to lower her mother's prison sentance from 800 + years to lower. Heres a detative working to get a prisoner out which I don't see that many good one like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff