• Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aww I love Victorique's blue dress the best~ ^.^
I need to catch up~

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
Victorique is so adorable. She's one of the only characters I could cosplay well because she's short
iv only watched a few episodes i couldnt really get into it, is it worth the watch?

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
It's been a lot of fun, and I hope to get my hands on the original light novels sometime soon.

Friendly Informer

I love it C: It's fun to watch xDD

Hilarious Genius

I just love Victoriques' dead pan voice. <33
It always makes the awkward moments better~
All around, I liked Gosick, but I found the plot to be way too predictable. Dx
The way they played them out in the light novels was probably better, but I think that could have done a better job when animating it. ;n;
Lately the episodes are starting to turn into a moe pandering. What ever happened to the mystery and the cases!?

Although I do enjoy the occasional adorable moments from Victorique, I would like some substance back into these episodes.
I started to watch it but I haven't exactly finished it.... should I continue watching? Like ReincarnatedDreams says, is it worth the watch? Just wondering, because it seems interesting but.....

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I've only seen up to ep9 so far.
I plan to finish watching it, though.
I really like it when Victorique pouts. She's just so cute whee
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

4,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
I've watched it up to episode 10. I really enjoy this show, although its proving difficult to make time to get caught up with this series. Just been too busy.

I love Victorique! She's so adorable, and is definitely one of the reasons why I remain interested in the series.
Psy Flash
I've watched it up to episode 10. I really enjoy this show, although its proving difficult to make time to get caught up with this series. Just been too busy.

I love Victorique! She's so adorable, and is definitely one of the reasons why I remain interested in the series.

Same here! lol, regardless of her actions, shes still adorable~ although the mystery cases were so easy for me to understand (especially the first few cases)

Dangerous Informer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Informer 100
Just started watching GOSICK today.
I've only seen three episodes, but I have to admit... it's awesome! biggrin

That episode with that ghost ship was eeriily mindblowing.
And yes... Victorique is sooo adorable! 3nodding

6,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So,,for me who hasn't watched it,,tell me what it is about...and why should I watch it wink ... please 4laugh

Dapper Dabbler

I am really enjoying the series, but mostly for the stunning artwork; the opening animation is gorgeous art nouveau, and the series in general is well-animated and full of detailed backgrounds and distinct character designs.

Besides that, character interaction is one of the show's strengths. Victorique takes such a deadpan tone with Kujo and the Inspector (and everyone else), which makes for good laughs! Plus there is a lot of character depth that helps the viewer understand the characters' actions and personalities (eg. why Victorique is so stubborn and, at times, kind of mean).

The plot is interesting enough with relatively complex cases to solve, though recently the episodes have been more focused on the characters' back-stories and placed little emphasis on cases.

Overall, I highly recommend GOSICK to anyone who likes mystery and historical anime with well-rounded, complex characters. (Personally, though, even if the anime was lacking in plot or character depth, I'd still watch it just for the beautiful art!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff