• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ken Masterss
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss

And you decide a I have no taste after reading one of my post, hmmmm.

yes yes i did
never said it was a reasonable or good idea to question ur taste based on one post but i did so take that razz

Well... What are your top favorite animes?

Akira
Berserk
Vinland saga
Excel Saga
One piece

urs?

Well with the exception of Excel Saga, I'd say that's a pretty good fav list. Mine are Code Geass, Gensomaden Saiyuki, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin. And iv'e seen over 170 anime, I say my taste is absolute.

never seen Gensomaden Saiyuki or Code Geass but Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho are pretty good

thought you would say naruto or bleach ..... ok I take back what i said you probably have good taste
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss

And you decide a I have no taste after reading one of my post, hmmmm.

yes yes i did
never said it was a reasonable or good idea to question ur taste based on one post but i did so take that razz

Akira
Berserk
Vinland saga
Excel Saga
One piece

urs?

Well with the exception of Excel Saga, I'd say that's a pretty good fav list. Mine are Code Geass, Gensomaden Saiyuki, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin. And iv'e seen over 170 anime, I say my taste is absolute.

never seen Gensomaden Saiyuki or Code Geass but Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho are pretty good

thought you would say naruto or bleach ..... ok I take back what i said you probably have good taste

Ok thanks, I will admit I do really like Naruto lol. I will try to give Gintama another run in the future.

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ken Masterss
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss
Kohlrabi2
Ken Masterss

Akira
Berserk
Vinland saga
Excel Saga
One piece

urs?

Ok thanks, I will admit I do really like Naruto lol. I will try to give Gintama another run in the future.

its like One piece it starts out really slow but when it picks up its awesome

and if you watch the anime it has great animation in the fight scense
sadly I could only find amvs with the fight scenes so here is an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PcAXvwIN7w

6,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kohlrabi2

its like One piece it starts out really slow but when it picks up its awesome

I agree with this. It took me really long to get through the first few episodes. But then the awesomeness starts xD

But tbh that's actually not only with One Piece and Gintama, but with most anime and manga.

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hahahahahah yesss!! I looove Elizabeth - the mystery that surrounds....it

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
gintama is great! .. some where a long the way i accidentally stopped watching it..i'll have to get back into it!...my and my bf cosplayed as katsura and elizabeth once XD.. <--our fav chara
Hm, maybe I'll give that show another look. I saw the first episode, and while it was likable, I didn't really dig the character designs. They seemed weird to me. But I guess I shouldn't pass up an anime just because of its looks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff