Welcome to Gaia! ::

Freezing was awesome! I hope there is a 2nd season to it because it is really deserving of one. This time maybe they should turn the fan service down just a tick because many people were so disgusted by it that they didn't bother to watch it long enough to get to the good part of the series. Great series, but was looked down upon because of the extra fan service.

Desirable Player

4,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kitachi20
Freezing was awesome! I hope there is a 2nd season to it because it is really deserving of one. This time maybe they should turn the fan service down just a tick because many people were so disgusted by it that they didn't bother to watch it long enough to get to the good part of the series. Great series, but was looked down upon because of the extra fan service.

hmm well if you focus on that stuff then whats the point of watching it in the first place i say good riddance to those people if they paid more attention to the plot the fan service would seem like nothing but also it is under the genre ecchi so what do u expect razz
hunk25
Kitachi20

hmm well if you focus on that stuff then whats the point of watching it in the first place i say good riddance to those people if they paid more attention to the plot the fan service would seem like nothing but also it is under the genre ecchi so what do u expect razz

True my friend oh so true. Loved the anime nonetheless and the plot was good and really deserving of a second season once they get enough material for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff