Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I initially started reading the manga, but I saw they released an anime now.

VERY GOOD SO FAR.

I highly recommend it.

Original Lover

YES, the manga is amazing and I'm fully caught up.
Awesome awesome.
I've been watching the anime, but I hear it's going to deviate from the manga quite a bit.
I've already noticed they didn't introduce Asami...or whatever her name was. D:

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PKWisdom

I've been watching the anime, but I hear it's going to deviate from the manga quite a bit.

Whhaaaaaaaaat?!?! D: I noticed they didn't introduce Asami too, but I wasn't thinking it would lead on to more changes in the story. Oh well, I'll probably still watch.

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm still getting used to Shiro... I always think she's naked no matter how many times I see her.

Original Lover

Serenade Jade
PKWisdom

Whhaaaaaaaaat?!?! D: I noticed they didn't introduce Asami too, but I wasn't thinking it would lead on to more changes in the story. Oh well, I'll probably still watch.

I just hope they still introduce Condor, I love that old man.
gonk
How far are you into the manga? :3
I just started watching it today. as a matter a fact i just finished watching episode 2. im kind of upset the rest of the episodes arent available. Im the kind of person that likes to watch 5 episodes a day. lol its not that i dont have anything better to do, i just really love my anime. If im not out on a date or at a party im wrapped in my sheet watching anime

7,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
i've heard that the manga is much better than the anime

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I love DW, but the anime didn't live up to my expectation fully. I knew there were going to be censors...but come on, they're way too obvious. The classroom scene were way too dark and I bet no one could even tell Mimi's head was severed. And then the random blur of black lines that were suppose to be shadows for Ep2 made me "Errr" a lot. It made me feel the same with how Umineko was censored.

But at least the OP and ED, even Romi Park's voice for Ganta made me happy about the anime in the end.

However, now that hearing about the anime might change a lot from the manga, I wonder if it will be a one season only anime like Pandora Hearts and Fruits Basket. That would be bad since that means they have to cramp everyone from Scar Chain arc to Mockingbird's appearance into a 24-26 episode...since they should be appearing if what the OP and ED is shown correct.

Bro

My friend introduced me to Deadman Wonderland, and I love that it's being made into an anime aswell. 4laugh
think the anime is pretty good and it makes the whole series alot faster to cover

Unsealed Wyvern

11,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Marathon 300
That's new. Thanks. I'll be sure to check it out. I hope I can find it. heart heart heart

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PKWisdom
Serenade Jade
PKWisdom

I just hope they still introduce Condor, I love that old man.
gonk
How far are you into the manga? :3

I've bought the first three books, but I'm almost done with book five reading it online. Book 8 is the latest one out I believe.

Friendly Regular

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Deadman Wonderland heart
Haven't read the manga, but by reading this thread, it seems that it's a must.

I'm so confused as to how exactly they got the evidence of Ganta being the criminal, but with that aside, I'm in love with this anime. Shiro is so clueless it's funny, and the collars they wear just add THAT much more to it.

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I read the manga and watched the anime. I'm loving it so far. I'm happy that Crow is appearing in the next episode. He's my favorite character
Great anime. That happy mix of mystery, horror, and comedy. Haha the race made me laugh so hard rofl .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff