Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Swhat I'm in to, don't attack me.

I haven't ever really watched a GL or BL anime that I fell in love with, but then again I don't watch too much anime (I prefer to read).
I'm starting to think that there aren't any decent BL's to watch. Prove me wrong!

Any suggestions?

(Ps: I'd prefer a BL that would not have a typical super "seme"/ "uke" pairing. I would punch something.)

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sadly, that's not the blueprint for the boys love genre :/ it does make me sick to think about how retarded that is compared to real life, but... *sigh*

...Regardless about how I feel philosophically or ******** I'm supposed to call that, there is no denying that Junjou Romantica makes me squeal and squeak and convulse with joy ._.

PS (but I do NOT enjoy ANYTHING in which actual rape is involved. Even though 'no means yes' in some of this media, too, if there is actual rape in any of that stuff I am OUT. Way too horrible.)

ehhh anyway User Image
EllyAnimalia
Sadly, that's not the blueprint for the boys love genre :/ it does make me sick to think about how retarded that is compared to real life, but... *sigh*

...Regardless about how I feel philosophically or ******** I'm supposed to call that, there is no denying that Junjou Romantica makes me squeal and squeak and convulse with joy ._.

PS (but I do NOT enjoy ANYTHING in which actual rape is involved. Even though 'no means yes' in some of this media, too, if there is actual rape in any of that stuff I am OUT. Way too horrible.)

ehhh anyway User Image

Thanks!
And hey man, me too. Rape is not cool. talk2hand

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nytie
EllyAnimalia

ehhh anyway User Image

Thanks!

Thanks?
EllyAnimalia
nytie
EllyAnimalia

ehhh anyway User Image

Thanks!

Thanks?

Thanks for the suggestion of Junjou Romantica. smile

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nytie
EllyAnimalia
nytie
EllyAnimalia

ehhh anyway User Image

Thanks!

Thanks?

Thanks for the suggestion of Junjou Romantica. smile

ooooohohohohohoho *giggles like a retard*

*ah-HEM* ... There are three stories in the series. (btw the anime is tamer than the manga regarding things of an unspeakable nature)The first couple is the main one, and although I love Misaki to death, I like Hiroki and Nowaki better =w= and the third one is extremely sweet but also the age difference is weird and there isn't much of it. EGOIST IS STILL MY GODDAMN FAVORITE...

Imma shut up now. You have any recommendations for me? Like hell I'm going to read/watch loveless or gravitation. They both look like s**t imo...
EllyAnimalia

ooooohohohohohoho *giggles like a retard*

*ah-HEM* ... There are three stories in the series. (btw the anime is tamer than the manga regarding things of an unspeakable nature)The first couple is the main one, and although I love Misaki to death, I like Hiroki and Nowaki better =w= and the third one is extremely sweet but also the age difference is weird and there isn't much of it. EGOIST IS STILL MY GODDAMN FAVORITE...

Imma shut up now. You have any recommendations for me? Like hell I'm going to read/watch loveless or gravitation. They both look like s**t imo...

Ahah!

Oh? Perhaps I shall read the manga instead kefufufu. c;

Man, it's been so long since I've watched any anime. I did wtach Gravitation and that the time (maybe 3 years ago) I loved it. I have matured since then, ahaI! found that the old school gravitation dvd's are way better/ funnier.

I read this manga called Moony a while back and I really enjoyed it! smile

7,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
nytie

Wtf I found you heart
To provide relevancy...
Aoi Hana.
/just researched, have not seen
Quote:
homg GL SERIES THAT DOESN’T HAVE STUPID FANSERVICE FOR BOYS TO GET OFF ON. *is shot* Sorry, I just, the occasional fanservice I can handle, but it always annoyed me that a lot of the GL anime I’ve checked out always made me feel like they were just catering to guys with all those useless boob and panty shots. I always wanted a GL anime that concentrated more on like, the love story than just the girls posing around in various sexy positions and fanservice with no proper storyline. But yes, back to the actual anime: I love how quiet and atmospheric the whole show is like so far, and I love how the feelings of love are being explored. It would have been really easy for this to just be a Fumi angstfest but it wasn’t! The director of this anime just gives us scenes and shows how Fumi reacts to it without gratuitous inner monologue of d00m, and I love it. Am definitely following.

That was from some site. 8D
Androgynous Mannequin
nytie

Wtf I found you heart
To provide relevancy...
Aoi Hana.
/just researched, have not seen
Quote:
homg GL SERIES THAT DOESN’T HAVE STUPID FANSERVICE FOR BOYS TO GET OFF ON. *is shot* Sorry, I just, the occasional fanservice I can handle, but it always annoyed me that a lot of the GL anime I’ve checked out always made me feel like they were just catering to guys with all those useless boob and panty shots. I always wanted a GL anime that concentrated more on like, the love story than just the girls posing around in various sexy positions and fanservice with no proper storyline. But yes, back to the actual anime: I love how quiet and atmospheric the whole show is like so far, and I love how the feelings of love are being explored. It would have been really easy for this to just be a Fumi angstfest but it wasn’t! The director of this anime just gives us scenes and shows how Fumi reacts to it without gratuitous inner monologue of d00m, and I love it. Am definitely following.

That was from some site. 8D

Honey <3 <3 <3

And mmmm. We should watch it together. c: <3

7,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
nytie

Yes yes.
/wanders off elsewhere heart

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
boys love! xp
There is a new one that came out recently by the same people as Junjo Romantica called Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, It's boys love with a similar plot (with three couples). I've watched the first episode and It's pretty good. Then again I am a pretty big BL fan, so your tastes may be very different, but If you like JR, you might like this one too. It's on Crunchyroll.
Thanks so much for the suggestions! : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces