Welcome to Gaia! ::

:::[★ i wish i may, i wish i might]:::

|User Image|

<I heard this anime is really good! I should watch it but I told myself to wait it out till episodes are complete airing, 'cause I might go crazy having to wait episode day by day crying . I'm kinda itching to see episode one.>

:::[☆ Have the wish i wish tonight!]:::

Gracious Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm currently watching this...so far 2 episodes are out n it's already getting me addicted......love the HQ anime graphics...n story plot is just heart ...Btw 2pm sang the ending theme which is heart too whee

Wealthy Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I watched the first 2 episodes and really enjoyed so im reading it now cos i cant wait for episodes razz

great series cant wait to see more.

Professional Paladin

11,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Medalist 100
I think its an amazing anime series and every day I have to check if its updated. xD
Yes, yes, yes MORE
i shed manly tears for ao no exorcist

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
aayashin
I'm currently watching this...so far 2 episodes are out n it's already getting me addicted......love the HQ anime graphics...n story plot is just heart ...Btw 2pm sang the ending theme which is heart too whee
Yes! Awsome series! Uverworld sang the op heart My fav band.
Great animation, great story, great manga xD! i'm in love with Ao no Exorcist!

PLus the new chapter just came out todayyy!! weee heart heart heart

I really hope it'll get really popular so it can move to weekly jump magazine rather than jump SQ >.< i don't like waiting a whole month after each cliff hangeerrrr D:

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I totally read this when I saw the anime coming out, It's a really pretty and awesome shonen series.
I don't want to watch the anime in fear of it being too awesome though.
Rawr pdmsifh

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Man, this anime is awesome! Watched the first 2 episodes, then ordered Vol. 1 of the manga through my work. Guess who my avi is? :p
i love this manga its funny but serious but its kind of creepy eek
but i still love it heart

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I just got into Ao no Exorcist, and I loved it. The characters are sooooo cool! whee But There's something I don't get (don't read the rest if you don't want to be spoiled), if Rin is a half demon, then how did Satan can't retain himself properly in the human world, how the heck did he have time to make Rin's mum pregnant? And how come there are demons that doesn't seem to need to possess people in order to get into the human world (like those dust demons and goblins, they don't need to possess anything, right?)? Can anyone explain to me? whee

Friendly Regular

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
kiki_kai_chan
I just got into Ao no Exorcist, and I loved it. The characters are sooooo cool! whee But There's something I don't get (don't read the rest if you don't want to be spoiled), if Rin is a half demon, then how did Satan can't retain himself properly in the human world, how the heck did he have time to make Rin's mum pregnant? And how come there are demons that doesn't seem to need to possess people in order to get into the human world (like those dust demons and goblins, they don't need to possess anything, right?)? Can anyone explain to me? whee

Let's assume that Satan had a quicky with Rin's mom? Either that or he possessed Rin's father while 'doing the do'.

As for the dust demons, I'm pretty sure they're just bad/evil entities that float around looking to attach onto anything that's possessed / giving off evil vibes. Not too sure what goblins you're talking about.. Might have spoiled a little for me, but it's fine. No big deal. smile

Ao No Exorcist heart

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
DuoChrome
kiki_kai_chan

Let's assume that Satan had a quicky with Rin's mom? Either that or he possessed Rin's father while 'doing the do'.

As for the dust demons, I'm pretty sure they're just bad/evil entities that float around looking to attach onto anything that's possessed / giving off evil vibes. Not too sure what goblins you're talking about.. Might have spoiled a little for me, but it's fine. No big deal. smile

Ao No Exorcist heart

Nah, that doesn't work if it's Rin's father...I mean you did see all the blood spilling when he was possessed by Satan...that would actually be scary, I mean getting raped by a bloody person eek

That's why I said don't read the rest if you don't want to get spoiled -_-" The goblins (okay, I think they're called that) will appear in the next episode and they're in Ch2 of the manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff