Welcome to Gaia! ::

i watch alot of anime, but doez have an anime tht has alot of action in it? stare

Girl-Crazy Codger

I would imagine Battle Girls, Blue Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, and Fairy Tail would be the anime airing in the Spring 2011 season that are action-oriented. That and, of course, the always-airing holy trinity.
Baccano has action.
I would suggest-- Bleach, One Piece, or of course Naruto--- Some of the best out there smile
thnks biggrin
Berserk User Image
Hellsing User Image
Naruto shippuden User Image
Rurouni Kenshin User Image

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ive never watched alot of amine is it good?
ye . i wach it wen im bored.

Intellectual Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Im surprised no one has suggested HOTD yet. Highschool of the dead. WARNING-Lots of action but also a TON of ecchi, not alot of ppl are into that. Regardless, i still think it was very very awesome. Also theres heroman, if u want a change of pace(stan lee helped make it)

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
For the actions I would still say Bleach is the best, for spring animes I think Blue Exorcist and Deadma Wonderland has the most actions
im not looking an anime with lots of nasty crap in it.
black bulter
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fairytail and Katekyo Hitman reborn, maybe Bleach :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers