Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Teenager

i am wondering if there are any gewd yaoi or yuri seasons online or on television.....so i would like gaia's help on this..... >u<
Gravitation, Junjou Romantica, Loveless (has yuri too), Kampfer (gender bender yuri)...i cant remember the rest
If you've already watched Junjou Romantica seaosn 1 & 2, I suggest you watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, a yaoi made by the same person who did Junjou :3 The OVA and first episode are already aired and I loved it <3

Dangerous Teenager

Koriya-chan
If you've already watched Junjou Romantica seaosn 1 & 2, I suggest you watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, a yaoi made by the same person who did Junjou :3 The OVA and first episode are already aired and I loved it <3
thanks i'll check into it sometime! >u<
Koriya-chan
Same here heart I just hope somebody picks up the manga to both series because of Tokyopop closing it's doors. sad

Fluffy Hoarder

13,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Koriya-chan

Totally agree. biggrin

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
as for yuri, I might suggest checking Sengoku Otome this season - all-female alternative world of the Sengoku era, with all the notable figures replaced by fanservicey girls...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff