Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have a fairy by my side
I haven't seen the anime, but I would definitely recommend watching the korean live-action movie, it's really good. The actors all look and act like the characters and it really brings life to an already great story!

Plus, Kim Jae Wook <3

Ditto. ^_^ I hold the manga especially close to my heart. heart

Sparkly Star

Hurricane Islandheart
I'm okay with the story and pacing and such - the manga also had a quick, scattered pace - but the blending (or rather, lack thereof) between the CG sets and traditional animation drove me up the wall. User Image

Yeah the manga was quick paced. Oh really? Did it look that odd? Sometimes it kinda works and sometimes it doesn't. I do like traditional animation beter.

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
May Walker
Hurricane Islandheart
I'm okay with the story and pacing and such - the manga also had a quick, scattered pace - but the blending (or rather, lack thereof) between the CG sets and traditional animation drove me up the wall. User Image

Yeah the manga was quick paced. Oh really? Did it look that odd? Sometimes it kinda works and sometimes it doesn't. I do like traditional animation beter.

The main animation, particularly the characters, was done Superflat style, with lightly-touched color that resembled watercolor. The CG was fully-rendered in some areas, complete with camera fly-throughs. It just...was not as awesome as they probably were thinking it would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff