Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Star

Has anyone seen the anime for Antique Bakery? I have the manga and I know the anime just came out in a box set but I haven't watched it yet. If you have watched it could you please let me know what you thought of it? I kinda wanna buy it but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Sparkling Transmutator

It was ok. By "ok"... I mean it wasn't spectacular and it wasn't bad... it was just there. I would watch a subbed episode online before you buy the series though. It is incredibly short and there isn't a lot of plot... but it is OK.

Sparkly Star

Winter Hue
It was ok. By "ok"... I mean it wasn't spectacular and it wasn't bad... it was just there. I would watch a subbed episode online before you buy the series though. It is incredibly short and there isn't a lot of plot... but it is OK.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts ^^ That is a good idea, I'll have to try it.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I haven't seen the anime, but I would definitely recommend watching the korean live-action movie, it's really good. The actors all look and act like the characters and it really brings life to an already great story!

Plus, Kim Jae Wook <3

Ruthless Lover

9,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The anime was alright, but there wasn't much of an actual plot... I was expecting a little more BL (Or should I say ML? XD) but that's just because I was told it was a Shounen-ai anime, it was very cute and funny, I just felt it needed a bit more...OOMPH! 4laugh
I adored it. heart heart heart

Sparkly Star

i have a fairy by my side
I haven't seen the anime, but I would definitely recommend watching the korean live-action movie, it's really good. The actors all look and act like the characters and it really brings life to an already great story!

Plus, Kim Jae Wook <3

There's a life action movie for it? That's cool ^^
Plus, Kim Jae Wook <3

He's gorgeous. I saw the live-action...and I gasmed when he spoke French. heart

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dead Astronaut in Space

Oh, I know! heart It's really unfair for a man to be that beautiful, but it's impossible to hate him!
Dead Astronaut in Space

Oh, I know! heart It's really unfair for a man to be that beautiful, but it's impossible to hate him!

I hated and loved this movie; loved it for Kim Jae Wook, but hated it because I wanted to eat some of the cakes. emo

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dead Astronaut in Space

I hated and loved this movie; loved it for Kim Jae Wook, but hated it because I wanted to eat some of the cakes. emo

Why do they have to make them look so good? D: So cruel. ;n ;
Dead Astronaut in Space

Why do they have to make them look so good? D: So cruel. ;n ;

I only watch that movie to harm myself...those cakes which we can never have. So cruel indeed.
A good place o watch both the anime subbed ans the live action is
www.watchanimeon.com I really liked both

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I wana see it. 3nodding

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'm okay with the story and pacing and such - the manga also had a quick, scattered pace - but the blending (or rather, lack thereof) between the CG sets and traditional animation drove me up the wall. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff